ghoster
Every single one of you who regulates Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed abides by different rules. If the way Crab and I played was an issue, why is it that it takes four months to receive punishment?
[Image: iMHsiMQMA85taDE7ftnWBN2vQy0K7z7Bj3v9aU2_...authuser=2]

This is the TTT teaming rule in the !motd:
[Image: ZOV9NP5gT3d_kgOsapcLBENFy-rbyXCnfrkalf2s...authuser=2]

If you click a link at the top of the !motd it takes you to staff guidelines:
[Image: xbZ4lvBlvQ5YmQ51grUzya-4Oa8EopqSQc-U2OD5...authuser=2]
Why is it I haven't seen video evidence of what we did? I assumed it was the instant right before our ban. How would I know? There is still no video evidence being shown. I can't even post my support in this thread without it deemed a "shit" post.

Kaptain Les, If you like me why didn't you verbally tell me to stop? That you didn't like the way we were playing? Clearly this is a nonissue for the majority of TTT staff as they have stated in this thread and in the amendment to the rules by Nicky.

From memory, as I don't record my gameplay, I asked Crab to stand in a corner (and face the corner) he obliged me. I then kill people and hang bodies as Crab giggles. Crab did not aid me in being a traitor. Standing in a corner and giggling doesn't hinder the game.

As for other maps nothing comes to mind besides the usual of ignoring traitorous acts done by my friends until I can no longer avoid them. I don't have to shoot people if I don't want to. I don't have to call people out if I don't want to. This was not overtime and all of the innocents were not dead yet. I want to see the video(s). I truly believe the way Crab and I play and interact with others does not interfere with the TTT gamemode.
Hello everyone. Please keep in mind we have general requirements for having actual input when it comes to staff applications, ban requests, and unban requests. Simply stating +1 yeah unban is not sufficient feedback and will be deleted. Same goes for obvious shitposting.
To be unbanned based on community and unban committee approval
[Image: b_560x95.png]