Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nick donor abuse stuff
(03-06-2021, 05:08 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:53 AM)Jammin Wrote: My suspicion is that Nick saw others joke kicking (with consent) and he wanted to join in on the fun.
I agree with someone having a conversation with him regarding donor power use.
And THIS is why I’m against improper use of commands. It’s fun and games till someone thinks it’s a good idea. Especially with commands that affect gameplay.
excuse me sir this isn't relevant to the actual abuse thread please make your own post about it thanks !
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(03-06-2021, 07:04 PM)A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:53 AM)Jammin Wrote: My suspicion is that Nick saw others joke kicking (with consent) and he wanted to join in on the fun.
And THIS is why I’m against improper use of commands. It’s fun and games till someone thinks it’s a good idea. Especially with commands that affect gameplay.
excuse me sir this isn't relevant to the actual abuse thread please make your own post about it thanks !
If willing players consent and it doesn't acutally impact gameplay I don't see a significant issue (e.g. TPing someone who would be ok with a tp to the skybox after round, etc.). But the blame continues to reside on the affected player.

I did discuss the issue with Nick, and sent him the donor guidelines. In  my opinion, any further abuse should result in demotion but for now I think he better understands what he did wrong. I don't anticipate further issues from nick. A simple strike for now is all that is warranted.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Especially when, this player, probably didn't necessarily pick up the proper cues to know when people were joking / not joking. He's young and has autism. Though someone should 'sit-down' and talk to him about proper use and give him a warning. Make sure he understands.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Player will receive a warning to discontinue further abuse as well as a strike. Thank you for the report.
[Image: b_560x95.png]