Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The world is falling apart?
(03-06-2021, 01:32 PM)White Owl Wrote: Is it just me or does it seem like every single day it is a different story? People no longer want to help someone else out, everything is overly expensive, society has basically went to shit, entire infrastructures failing, etc. I can't be the only person who has to have some type of feeling that something ain't right. Heck even when you talk to older folks they will tell you that something seems off and they've never seen something like this in their lifetime. Yeah don't get me wrong the pandemic messed the motion of everything up but society has changed in a way that is just too negative. Does anyone else feel like this? What can you do to get away from this feeling?
I have a silly little theory as to why that would get me banned off the forum :^)
Like you said, every day is a different story for each human, bad and good things happen, nonetheless you can pass through one of them or both at the same time,
how you process all of that depends on you. If you feel like the world is falling apart then it'll be like that for you.
Just keep doing every activity you like pretty much to forget every bad feeling and you'll be alright. In my case, raging at league of legends