Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] 2021 Map Rotation Changes
(03-08-2021, 11:51 AM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 07:42 AM)VERY RARE Wrote: if we're removing awful maps rooftops is going and so is hotline miami
CAP. Rooftops is the only good map to use grapple hook on to pull people off edge and kill them. Hotline can die though, same with the undertale map.
Rooftops= bad frame drops for some people even with decent computers. Hell I can only play it whenever I’m playing gmod in low quality.
(03-08-2021, 11:53 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 07:42 AM)VERY RARE Wrote: if we're removing awful maps rooftops is going and so is hotline miami
CAP. Rooftops is the only good map to use grapple hook on to pull people off edge and kill them. Hotline can die though, same with the undertale map.
Rooftops= bad frame drops for some people even with decent computers. Hell I can only play it whenever I’m playing gmod in low quality.
the only map i have frames on
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Ok, hear me out.
gm_flatgrass
A basic shit show of skill and aim as everyone wanders among a field.
Add it to the rotation with the cool down? Kinda an interesting idea? Maybe?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-08-2021, 01:08 PM)Jammin Wrote: Ok, hear me out.
gm_flatgrass
A basic shit show of skill and aim as everyone wanders among a field.
Add it to the rotation with the cool down? Kinda an interesting idea? Maybe?
Better idea, every once in a while, just shift the map to sandbox mode. Let the players get creatively retarded.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Rooftops is literally not good for anything else except making me leave
Added Badjan to the suggestions list
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(03-16-2021, 01:33 PM)Nicol Wrote: Added Badjan to the suggestions list
That map looks promising. There are shark tanks on that map? Lmao cool.
Everyone +1 badjan.
(03-07-2021, 07:59 PM)Nicol Wrote: Hey guys! It's around that time where I review our current map rotation and look towards changes. This includes adding new maps and removing current maps. We're still awaiting a new mapvote system which will put in place a cooldown. This will hopefully make highly-played maps less played and give an overall better variety of maps.

Suggestions to Add (not confirmed changes. Not all suggestions will be implemented):
  • ttt_arghhh: A map version of a psychedelic trip.
  • ttt_skeld: An Among Us map based on the Skeld map.
  • ttt_mirahq: Another Among Us map, this time based on Mira HQ. Keep in mind: Only one of the two suggested Among Us maps would be added. Don't wanna clog the rotation.
  • ttt_red_canyon: A low-poly canyon with an underground cavern. Prone to heat waves. 
  • ttt_toy_time_galaxy: A map themed off Toy Time Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy
  • ttt_yesterwind: A map based off a village from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
  • ttt_abaixo: A quake-like map full of twisting corridors and cover.
  • Swap ttt_dolls with ttt_mc_dolls. Or as suggested, have both in rotation.
  • ttt_badjan: A smaller sized desert-themed map. 
Suggestions to Remove (As above, not confirmed changes unless noted):
  • Christmas-themed maps. To be removed soon. 

Feel free to make your own suggestions, or discuss the current suggestions. All new maps listed above will be added to the Test Server.

good work Nicol. keep it up :D
2018 clue is doodoo bring back og clue

--not faithful to the movie--
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator