Comedy epiccc
Ok, I have added additional images.

It looks like the 24 HOUR BAN - not a month ban as claimed, was probably insufficient. 

This fucking weirdo straight up has a Nazi steam group which he is the sole member and creator of. 

I don't want this fucking cretin playing on our server where we have actual children playing. 

He needs to have his ban upped to a perma. 

[Image: fish7.jpg]
[Image: fish8.jpg]
[Image: fish9.jpg]
[Image: fish10.jpg]
[Image: fish11.jpg]
(03-07-2021, 10:47 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Ok, I have added additional images.

It looks like the 24 HOUR BAN - not a month ban as claimed, was probably insufficient. 

This fucking weirdo straight up has a Nazi steam group which he is the sole member and creator of. 

I don't want this fucking cretin playing on our server where we have actual children playing. 

He needs to have his ban upped to a perma. 

[Image: fish7.jpg]
[Image: fish8.jpg]
[Image: fish9.jpg]
[Image: fish10.jpg]
[Image: fish11.jpg]
Well according to someone else, the ban time is wonky. https://gyazo.com/4e379b8e96df76d953367d8e1641b19f. Also, that's off of the game and anything relating to dinklebergs gmod. Seeing what people are saying on timbos unban request, staff can only enforce rules that are in place, no matter what they want.
Doesn't matter now.

[gBan] Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca has banned Fish Breath - Duration: Indefinitely! (Literal fucking NAZI - see forums unban request. Add in antisemitism, pedophilia, and racism)
The things you said were not funny in the slightest, -1
Denied. I won't stand for this level of hatred to exist within our community. Goodbye.
[Image: b_560x95.png]