apple-o™ STEAM_0:1:61373425

carley STEAM_0:1:82696989

AnaBanaaSTEAM_0:1:66395740

Potential Witnesses: @"Here lies Eggroll's reputation.~" 

Reason to Ban: Trolling, Mic spam, and a couple of them were talking sexual

Proof: 
Video 1
Video2
Other: (Optional) So Pep, 23splash and apple were the main issue, then a few others wanted to join in
more in vid 2. Sorry if I know i didn't handle it quite well, this was at 1 am i was really tired and honestly still a bit rusty.
[Image: titan.gif]
Can confirm. Was there. Also, we gotta play again some time titan lol.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
+1. Damn they were annoying. Whole reason they were there was just to cause a ruckus and troll
Looking at this it was, yes, mainly consistent of mic spam and some inappropriate comments.
However, these people haven't been listed before and this ban will most likely be achieved sadly.
Unless they do something else or the higher ups decide differently than what I'm thinking they most likely won't be banned.
Thank you for the request though and for pinging for staff C: You and Eggroll did your best to handle the situation.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Just like aki explained, this would most likely be listed (I already did), with the way this was handled it's fine, I would've punished some of them alot earlier than shown in the videos. Sorry guys, but i don't see anything ban worthy here, just some people with free time who like having their fun in this specific way. I'll leave this open in case someone else wants to input, sorry I didn't jump on doods.