Banned for a joke ? xD
Ingame Name: 
Hauptmann

SteamID:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bj-HD/

Who Banned You:
prince nicki la flama

Reason For Ban:
advertising cheats (what i spammed on chat)= (www.dinklebergs.com| Premium gmod hack)

Length of Ban: 
no unban date

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
how can you take that as a serius cheat advertisment? xDD wtf 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13831
:thinking emoji:
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(03-08-2021, 03:19 AM)Battons Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13831
:thinking emoji:

yea i had to take the text of somewhere of the internet while i forgot to copy the corrected text with dinklebergs
Yea no, not buying that sorry excuse of an explanation. Not only is there no context for a joke but it wasn't even funny. -1 for unban.
(03-08-2021, 03:24 AM)Battons Wrote: Yea no, not buying that sorry excuse of an explanation. Not only is there no context for a joke but it wasn't even funny. -1 for unban.
oh im so sorry for that dramatic spam ^^ bruh. tell me how to correct a macro spam while its spamming its way trough the chat

get your shit together. i even corrected it couse ik it was a failure from me.

(03-08-2021, 03:24 AM)Battons Wrote: Yea no, not buying that sorry excuse of an explanation. Not only is there no context for a joke but it wasn't even funny. -1 for unban.
 btw atleast next time post the whole chat not only that what people wants to see
This'll be my last post and I'll actually be serious here. We do not tolerate any kind of advertising of cheats. The smarter thing to do in this situation was to simply not copy a site you know is real. I'd like to believe in the better side of you and hope this was actually a mistake. I still retain my vote but if you give it a couple months I will reconsider.
(03-08-2021, 03:04 AM)Hauptmann Wrote: Ingame Name: 
Hauptmann

SteamID:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Bj-HD/

Who Banned You:
prince nicki la flama

Reason For Ban:
advertising cheats (what i spammed on chat)= (www.dinklebergs.com| Premium gmod hack)

Length of Ban: 
no unban date

Reason for Admins to Unban: 
how can you take that as a serius cheat advertisment? xDD wtf 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
This is obviously a joke of an unban request and also -1 also because this post here which leads to this screenshot here show that you were in fact advertising no no software. Someone close thread already.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:85728831

It's funny how the corrected text appeared once staff got on.
Cheats destroy the integrity of the server and are thus forbidden. Most free cheats advertise their products via text spam - which is likely what happened here. Even if you aren't using cheats, you advertised a be legitimate hack to a multitude of players - thus increasing the possibility that were may have to deal with their shenanigans in the future.
I'll post more later on your possible use of cheats.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Banned per this ban request - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13831

I did not ban you because of the dinklebergs version of the hack bind. I am under the impression that the change to this second form of the bind was down as an "about-face" after you realized you had posted something you were not supposed to have. The first bind was one that linked to an actual website that provides hacks.

Based on precedence (past bans) involving advertising hacks, I instituted a permaban.

Posting links to hacks is not permitted on our servers because
1) it suggests that you are using hacks. Certain hack software will cause an individual to, at random, send out a bind with the hack software's website.
2) it suggests that our server allows hacks if we were to simply ignore individuals posting links to hacking software.
3) it encourages other players on the server to go to said website and download said hacks. Then we have to deal with more hackers in the future.
(03-08-2021, 03:04 AM)Hauptmann Wrote: how can you take that as a serius cheat advertisment? xDD wtf
We're not going to risk letting people have access to those tools nor making the server a hub for advertising of hacktools. In ~5 months of being here you're the only one that decided to purposefully advertise a hacktool as a "joke". All past offenders got permabanned as well.

[Image: 09-a.png]
This doesn't look quite like what you said in chat.