Banned for a joke ? xD
Interesting subject matter for a joke. I'd bet other servers could see the same level of humor in it like this one.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
This appeal is bad jeez. Even if you did it as a joke and were not hacking, the way you did this appeal shows that you probably and honestly don’t care. -1
Resident cheater here to say advertising hacks is bad even if I've done it and haven't been punished for it -1
-1 get good get dinklebox
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
-1. This wasn’t a joke or mistake, you knew what you were doing. Usually the illicit client automatically spams the same message which suggests that you may have also been cheating.
-1 on the ban, If there's one thing I hate about gmod players it's the cheaters. I can deal with the trolls and the Staff.. but the cheaters are the scum of the earth. For you to advertise such a vile and disgusting anti-fun method on the server is an insult to the server, the staff, and the players.
Idk man the receipts say otherwise. -1
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Your unban request has been denied at this time. You very clearly advertised hacks on th server. Maybe once could be a (highly unlikely) accident but you did it multiple times.
[Image: b_560x95.png]