Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff
(03-08-2021, 03:04 PM)Lard Lord Jr Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 12:30 PM)(s)ynthray Wrote: [Image: 20210305210935-1.jpg]

I don't understand why tag one of our regulars as a pedo out of the blue. I think those conversations have no place, and even if they're said in a jokingly manner they're very questionable.
me and smurfy were joking still there is no excuse and im sorry, there is not one reason why i should have thought that was acceptable. edit: I understand how this looks and understand how horrible it is, I was not thinking at the time and if I could I would take back the horrible words I said I definitely would, I will be apologizing to smurfy most of all, and I hope this doesn't tarnish the servers view of me. The jokes will 100% stop now

Eh, Pedo jokes are in poor taste, but I wouldn’t beat yourself up about this. You don’t have to stop joking 100% just approach your jokes with more tact, and know what’s appropriate to joke about and not appropriate to joke about as a staff member. 

in a vacuum this isn’t a terrible joke, but I think with the context of actually having had pedos on the server, it carries a little more venom.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-09-2021, 12:13 PM)(j)ax Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 03:04 PM)Lard Lord Jr Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 12:30 PM)(s)ynthray Wrote: [Image: 20210305210935-1.jpg]

I don't understand why tag one of our regulars as a pedo out of the blue. I think those conversations have no place, and even if they're said in a jokingly manner they're very questionable.
me and smurfy were joking still there is no excuse and im sorry, there is not one reason why i should have thought that was acceptable. edit: I understand how this looks and understand how horrible it is, I was not thinking at the time and if I could I would take back the horrible words I said I definitely would, I will be apologizing to smurfy most of all, and I hope this doesn't tarnish the servers view of me. The jokes will 100% stop now

Eh, Pedo jokes are in poor taste, but I wouldn’t beat yourself up about this. You don’t have to stop joking 100% just approach your jokes with more tact, and know what’s appropriate to joke about and not appropriate to joke about as a staff member. 

in a vacuum this isn’t a terrible joke, but I think with the context of actually having had pedos on the server, it carries a little more venom.
Yeah, I wasn't thinking. Me and Smurfy are still great friends outside of Dinks but that doesn't make it right. Not my brightest moment and I will do better.
Thank you for applying for the position of trusted. At this time based on community & committee feedback I have decided to deny your application at this time. I do believe that you need further time before obtaining the rank. You may reapply in one month. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]