Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make me ASAB
Ingame Name: Burb (several variations)

SteamID: Removed
Discord Tag: Burb#4144

Time Played: around 400 hours tbh, if you just search Burb you get 373 hours though.

When First Joined: “July 9th, 2020 @ 11:47PM” but I started seriously playing in September 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available from around 1pm until 11pm EST. I usually play for about one to two hours at a time, but always can check discord if needed. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: Currently: I’m a donor (yay!) so I spend a lot of time trying to keep chat clear of racism/sexism/slurs if the staff don’t hear/see these things. Outside of this, I record a LOT of gametime, even if staff are on in case they need evidence for situations. If things do escalate then I post it on youtube and usually send the videos to the staff that are currently on. Most of the time staff are on so I don’t try to interfere/overstep, but I feel confident in my ability to de-escalate situations and keep the server fun. That being said, I am capable of pinging On-Call Staff on discord for problems I cannot resolve myself. 

As Trusted: I’ll be a report slave for all other staff that are on. I have no issue throwing up ban requests, I just typically am on when other staff are on so I never have a need to put up my own. Really the greatest difference in what I can do lies in slaying rule-breakers...so yeah! c: 

Why you want to help the community: I love being in the Dink’s community and am already staff on a different server (murder), but lately, I’ve been spending a lot of time on TTT. As I always say I never see the problem in having additional *active* staff and that being said I think I can be trusted to help out the TTT team. Most of the time I am on the server when other staff members are on, but I would like to be able to help staff members especially when trolls are on or there are excess reports because I imagine it’s frustrating to deal with that as staff. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not been seriously banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Murder Trusted, Murder TMod, shitpost TTT Trusted

How did you find us?: I used the (now disabled) !hop command and followed Ethan from murder to ttt. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other:  Gametracker link because the photo was trash

p.s. I've made 9 ban requests myself, but have also helped with others.
//( ˘ ³˘) <3 this lowkey long//
+1. Burb has experience with staffing, albeit a different gamemode and set of rules, but the principles carry over. I've seen burb use admin chat on multiple occasions to report suspected cheaters or mass rdmers and has proven to be helpful. As a donor, burb also mutes or gags users who spam or slur.
-1, You disrespect our Guest player base by saying that they're "white names" and I can't stand by this kind of behavior in the TTT Trusted Rank.
+1, since I’ve recently returned to the TTT scene Burb has been extremely consistent in not only being on their server, but being friendly and kind to newer players or returning ex demoted staff like myself ;)

Burb deserves staff not only because she knows the rules, but she knows how to moderate other servers and I know she can do it for TTT.

Good luck Blurb!

Just to be completely blunt: you are an extremely fake and two-faced individual, and I think your stunt you pulled earlier in the year is more than enough for me to not want you anywhere near the TTT staff team.
I strongly suggest not to step on someone's toes since you're going for Trusted. If you think something is wrong the best way is to ask Nicol directly.

[Image: p0.png]
Also, instead of trying to be sly by dm'ing someone and trying to tie them into what I said, you should respond to my criticism directly. All you're doing with this action is proving my point that you shouldn't have any sort of staff role on the TTT server. 

https://imgur.com/a/kdQDSaH

Your cowardice disgusts me.
(03-09-2021, 02:43 AM)Burb Wrote: Ingame Name: Burb (several variations)

SteamID: Removed
Discord Tag: Burb#4144

Time Played: around 400 hours tbh, if you just search Burb you get 373 hours though.

When First Joined: “July 9th, 2020 @ 11:47PM” but I started seriously playing in September 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available from around 1pm until 11pm EST. I usually play for about one to two hours at a time, but always can check discord if needed. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: Currently: I’m a donor (yay!) so I spend a lot of time trying to keep chat clear of racism/sexism/slurs if the staff don’t hear/see these things. Outside of this, I record a LOT of gametime, even if staff are on in case they need evidence for situations. If things do escalate then I post it on youtube and usually send the videos to the staff that are currently on. Most of the time staff are on so I don’t try to interfere/overstep, but I feel confident in my ability to de-escalate situations and keep the server fun. That being said, I am capable of pinging On-Call Staff on discord for problems I cannot resolve myself. 

As Trusted: I’ll be a report slave for all other staff that are on. I have no issue throwing up ban requests, I just typically am on when other staff are on so I never have a need to put up my own. Really the greatest difference in what I can do lies in slaying rule-breakers...so yeah! c: 

Why you want to help the community: I love being in the Dink’s community and am already staff on a different server (murder), but lately, I’ve been spending a lot of time on TTT. As I always say I never see the problem in having additional *active* staff and that being said I think I can be trusted to help out the TTT team. Most of the time I am on the server when other staff members are on, but I would like to be able to help staff members especially when trolls are on or there are excess reports because I imagine it’s frustrating to deal with that as staff. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not been seriously banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Murder Trusted, Murder TMod, shitpost TTT Trusted

How did you find us?: I used the (now disabled) !hop command and followed Ethan from murder to ttt. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other:  Gametracker link because the photo was trash

p.s. I've made 9 ban requests myself, but have also helped with others.
//( ˘ ³˘) <3 this lowkey long//
+1 Burb has played dinks longer than I have been out the womb, and will make great staff.
Not going to talk about what happened a few months ago because that's basically beating a dead horse at this point, but let it be known that I am still, at the very least, extremely disappointed with you regarding the way that whole situation went down and what you did to someone I love dearly. What's to say this won't happen again?

Personally, I'm not even sure why you were given back everything after that, but anyways.

I'm mainly calling your character into question considering I haven't played with you much since my unban. You have shown yourself to be two-faced, acting one way towards people and then turning around and badmouthing them to a specific group of people. I've no reason to believe you have stopped doing this in the few months we haven't talked. 

Also, I've witnessed numerous occasions where you've argued with the staff. This in itself isn't a big deal, but most of the time it's over things that don't matter. It almost seems like you pick fights with the staff just to do it. 

There's a lot more I can say, but I'm at work and honestly just don't have the time nor energy for it. Bottom line is, staff are supposed to be the faces of the community. Doesn't really matter how good you know the rules and whatnot, your true character and personality is what truly makes someone stand out.

Actually, re-reading what I said above, I think you'd be a perfect fit for the current staff team. +1
To be quite frank this is going to be a hell no.

To piggyback off of Salty, you whine and complain like a child whenever you don't get your way. You also quite literally manipulate people to achieve some sort of advantage, completely disregarding their feelings. Your toxic "white knight" army is honestly worse than the 2019 group that got banned. And for the audience here, I was never close with you this was all shit I took in from just watching.

Tbh I don't see how you're still murder staff. You're a liar and a dick.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers