Call An Ambulance But For Me
(03-17-2021, 11:29 AM)Noire Wrote: First of all, the whole report thingy. If you want to go with the whole 3 reports or no action, technically if no staff are online and someone does mass rdm, no one can make a ban request because no reports were filed. Hella situational at the end of the day.

If you did just attempt mass, I'd +1 it right away, but, because there was harassment alongside it I'll slap on a +1 for reduction. Nothing tooooooooooooooo crazy/long.
Doesn't a ban request technically count as a report? I'm just going off of what I know since the way rules are enforced is about as consistent as the server's hitreg.
This unban request was a little split with how our staff team wanted to go about it.
[attachment=2890]
We have decided at this time to DENY this unban request, the biggest concern we currently have is over your binds and the screenshots of harassment towards another player specifically. I would advise you remove your binds with the questionable messages before submitting another appeal. You may submit a new one on 4/17/21.