Call An Ambulance But For Me
(03-10-2021, 04:38 PM)VERY RARE Wrote: I thought attempted mass and straight up mass needed reports to be bannable? Or did we change the rules for this specific instance?
The harassment played an additional reason to the overall ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Actually while not mentioned on the rules page, the guidelines do make a note about mass rdm. Mass / attempted mass rdm does *not* need 3 filed reports.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
he's right, it isn't that deep. worst case scenario, you unban him, he does the same shit again and then just reban him. 

+1 on anything that is in favor of the applicant.
(03-10-2021, 06:42 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Actually while not mentioned on the rules page, the guidelines do make a note about mass rdm. Mass / attempted mass rdm does *not* need 3 filed reports.
I mean, idk as staff I was always told, including by dong, as per Nicol's request, that reports be required for mass, that was a big thing dong brought up a lot because he disagreed with it a bunch
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
he hit me with a crowbar and ruined my round!!!!!!! >:((((((( -1

(+1, seriously? only thing that would change my mind is the potential harassment thing)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(03-10-2021, 08:30 PM)A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 06:42 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Actually while not mentioned on the rules page, the guidelines do make a note about mass rdm. Mass / attempted mass rdm does *not* need 3 filed reports.
I mean, idk as staff I was always told, including by dong, as per Nicol's request, that reports be required for mass, that was a big thing dong brought up a lot because he disagreed with it a bunch
It depends on the situation but I found it effective for mass. If you have a guy actually going for mass he’s more likely going to do it the next round when he’s still around than not. So long as I could back it up and I felt it necessary. Either way, that’s as it’s written, whatever is ignored is ignored at this point.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 unban +1 reduction as I do not know the context behind the harassment claim. very active in the community and should receive a 2nd chance for the 3rd time.
unban this man.

+1 unban and reduction
I was literally going to +1 this until I reviewed the evidence for the harassment.
You said that you used a keybind - are you planning to unbind that key?
Until then I'm a -1. If you remove the keybind then I'll be +0.
+1 for the mass rdm, my concern is the harassment.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
First of all, the whole report thingy. If you want to go with the whole 3 reports or no action, technically if no staff are online and someone does mass rdm, no one can make a ban request because no reports were filed. Hella situational at the end of the day.

If you did just attempt mass, I'd +1 it right away, but, because there was harassment alongside it I'll slap on a +1 for reduction. Nothing tooooooooooooooo crazy/long.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator