happy mother’s day
Ingame Name: Rylo Ken

SteamID: steam_0:1:418240939

Who Banned You:  BryanBRR

Reason For Ban: slurs or something along those lines can’t get on my laptop

Length of Ban: until Christmas 2021

Reason for Admins to Unban: I’m bored and gcubed is back, it won’t happen again blah blah blah slurs are bad!!!!!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):yes but I get an error when I go on my profile to look for it I will edit it in once I am able 

Other: it’s been almost a month and staff have said worse and are still staff therefore I should be unbanned! ? EDIT: this is serious do not move it to shitposting..........
you have 21 previous bans and this is one of the laziest unbans I've seen.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sea...d6ce18f3fb

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-12-2021, 08:33 AM)Cactus Wrote: -1
half of them are from staff trying to unban me for their mistake and I’m not going to spend my time on a  sob story sucking you off LMAO

(03-12-2021, 09:04 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sea...d6ce18f3fb
ty ty that worked
(03-12-2021, 09:35 AM)Rylo Ken Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 08:33 AM)Cactus Wrote: -1
half of them are from staff trying to unban me for their mistake and I’m not going to spend my time on a  sob story sucking you off LMAO
Ok rylo I like you btw but dude come on. You don’t have to make a sob story. You just have to be sort of serious about this.  The reason for admin to unban part looks like a joke but I’m sorry if I’m being harsh. Also I kinda get where you are coming from the other part but still. Anyway again I like you rylo but I don’t know if this appeal will pass tbh. 1- despite as much as I want to 1+ this the way you you went about it and the number of legit bans you have makes it hard.
I don't need or want an apology or sob story. But you keep getting banned for the same shit and then coming back and doing it all over again. You've had so many chances more than most have had.

And just because you are bored isn't a great reason to unban, I like you and think you can be a funny person to play with but other times you just take it to far.

Giving you a +1 would be biased and unfair to all the other people who are still banned for "having too many chances"

Even if half those bans are mistakes 10 real bans is still far to many.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Two words.

Free Rylo.

+1
Restoring thread and denying. Deletion of an unban request is an automatic deny. You may re-appeal in one month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]