Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Issue and Outcome
I come here with the result of a terrible situation. A matter of illegal activities has been discovered, investigated, discussed, data collected, contemplated, and discussed again. The level of the evidence makes it so that none of it can be publicly presented unless the victims choose to release the information themselves. There has been sexual harassment of minors, attempted if not successful grooming of minors, sexual harassment of mature adults, playing victim to avoid confrontation, gaslighting and harassment in general by a staff member in this community.

There are at least 3 victims that we know about with the likelihood of several more over the past couple years in the community. Issues like this have happened in the community before, and have not been acted on. This repeating of history cannot be allowed to continue. I realize this comes across as rather vague, but I will not risk attempted attacks, harassment, or any form of punishments or issues that the victims have already gone through to happen again. Just banning the individual would just raise questions and concerns..For the sake of attempted transparency, this thread exists. 

From this day forward, Abdel will be community banned. This subject has been thoroughly investigated with multiple sources of evidence coming forward showing a similar story with each one. Anyone who is caught going after him or anyone who possibly discovers a victim and tries to pry for information, will also be punished accordingly up to a ban depending on severity. I apologize for this being allowed to get to this point as I missed signs publicly and was not made aware until recently of this issue. Then came the matter of collecting hard evidence against the individual and seeing enough of it to release just how big the problem had become. The community ban will begin either just before or after the publication of this thread. I can try to answer any questions or concerns the community may have, but understand depending on the question I may not be able to give a satisfactory answer. This is not easy for me to do as I have known the person for years and have watched them rise up the ranks in the community.

I apologize again for any failures on not noticing and acting on this issue, for anger or disappointment brought from the community, and for people who put their trust in me to not allow instances like this to happen in the first place.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Thought I was the only one to notice. GG no re
I posted this in the discord but I believe this belongs here.

I'm sure it is sad that he has been banned but it had to be done because we all need to follow the rules of the community and be good (basically follow the rules and the law). So yeah it was probably a hard decision for Fish to make because they new each other for years and Fish watched him grow in the community. But it had to be done to keep the community's integrity and so people know that no matter the rank you have weather it be trusted, tmod, mod, or admin the rules will always be enforced and illegal activities aren't going to be ignored just because of your rank in the community. It is sad that he is gone now but I'm sure he knew what he was doing was wrong so I believe that this will benefit the community and allow for the right staff to rise up in the community and keep the server safe like always  Thank you for keeping the community clean and safe Fish.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Yikes.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
You guys keep beating a dead horse, how many times are we going to recreate the same thread?
(03-13-2021, 09:19 PM)fanta Wrote: You guys keep beating a dead horse, how many times are we going to recreate the same thread?

This was a different guy
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-13-2021, 09:19 PM)fanta Wrote: You guys keep beating a dead horse, how many times are we going to recreate the same thread?
This thread was a separate issue altogether. THis was about the community ban of a PH Moderator.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
shittttt they finally caught his ass....
He was one of the main reasons for my post the other day, good riddance.
You mean to tell me a prop hunt admin was a pedophile? I'm shocked. Well at least we got him and there are certainly no others now