Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Issue and Outcome
(03-17-2021, 12:57 PM)Noire Wrote: dang I was too late to see it.

It made no sense without any context whatsoever. Just random snapchat messages that looked straight from a high schooler. "I don't like Person A, I really like Person B but I'm scared to tell Person A!!!" That vibe. Best leave it to the admins to figure it out I guess
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-17-2021, 01:06 PM)(j)ax Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 12:57 PM)Noire Wrote: dang I was too late to see it.

It made no sense without any context whatsoever. Just random snapchat messages that looked straight from a high schooler. "I don't like Person A, I really like Person B but I'm scared to tell Person A!!!" That vibe. Best leave it to the admins to figure it out I guess
Most of the screenshots were unrelated to the situation at hand.
Leaked personal stuff that had no business here. Only enough to ban tdawg.

And to respond I’d say it was “handled” sir.

Also, good. This was something that was just under the radar for too long, glad something could be done.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Ok this has just turned into mud slinging and I feel that everything that needed to be said or asked about the original situation has been.

I can assure everyone that it has been handled in every way that it should. Let’s move on.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(03-25-2021, 10:07 AM)Lukorion Wrote: LMFAO YOU FUCKING LYING SACK OF SHITS I TOLD STAFF MONTHS!!! PRIOR OF THIS PEICE OF SHIT BEING A PEDOPHILE AND I GOT FUCKING BANNED FOR IT AND NOT A GOD DAMN THING HAPPENED HE CONTIUED TO BE PROTECTED BY STAFF MEMBERS BE LUCKY I DID NOT INVOLVE THE FUCKING POLICE. He was allowed to do this for SOOO long absolutely DISGUSTING!! bann i dont fucking care i wouldn't wanna be apart of this community fucking gross that it took THIS LONG

Alright I will address this. Cannot say that I am not surprised about this since this tendency with Lukorion has happened in the past.

First of all, nobody lied. Yes, you did get banned for this amongst OTHER reasons but thanks for avoiding all those reasons. The issue was, you had no evidence to back up your statement. Instead of getting evidence, you decided to run around and make accusations continuously. You were warned to either back up what you were saying, or to drop it. Why would we have someone running around calling randoms, staff or not, pedos? Answer, we would not and have not.

Things you also got banned for was causing drama on the server and discord because anytime someone or a staff member told you something you did not like, you would argue about it. You also got banned for being a hypocrite as well. These two things, were not Abdel related and you got banned for 3 days. 3 days, that's it. Stop acting like it was for 6 months or something like that.

I will not apologize for banning you because you had earned at least a temp ban up to that point before the Abdel issue that you are talking about and cannot seem to back up, even happened. I will apologize for not stopping Abdel sooner because I did not know what he was doing. People say plenty of things and do not back them up, so even when Abdel had been looked at in the past for other things, nothing like this popped up because no one said anything or if they did, they did not provide any evidence.

You want people in this community gone, that is totally fine, but you better have more than just your word to back it up. Nobody lied to protect Abdel unless you count the couple that I encountered who chose not to say anything. You want to know why they did not say anything? Because they were afraid. They were justifiably afraid because this is not a small issue and it takes bravery to come forward and say something.

Please message me if you have any concerns, questions, evidence to present, etc. and have a nice day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army