Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Issue and Outcome
I'm glad this issue is resolved, 1 less vile person = safety for minors such as myself.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(03-14-2021, 01:32 AM)GM Nate Wrote: You mean to tell me a prop hunt admin was a pedophile? I'm shocked. Well at least we got him and there are certainly no others now
not an admin a mod
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-14-2021, 02:48 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 01:32 AM)GM Nate Wrote: You mean to tell me a prop hunt admin was a pedophile? I'm shocked. Well at least we got him and there are certainly no others now
not an admin a mod
tomato potato youre all pigs to me
I'm so sorry to the people who were victimized by this person.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Posted this in the discord but just wanted to put it here too: if anyone needs to chat after this, or just I'm general with any issues, my dm's are always free. I hope everyone is doing okay and I'd also like to thank Fish for making this post and making the necessary decisions.
#packwatch
(03-14-2021, 01:15 AM)HumaneStephen Wrote: shittttt they finally caught his ass....
You think he's tossing and turning about it?
(03-14-2021, 12:53 PM)David Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 01:15 AM)HumaneStephen Wrote: shittttt they finally caught his ass....
You think he's tossing and turning about it?
hes going to be tossing and turning for yearsssss
Alright since someone did post something, that did somewhat hint towards an issue I'll give my response. You don't air someone's dirty laundry on the forums like that when it comes to situations like this. If you have any information that relates to a situation similar to this thread, you send it to a trusted staff member or the server admin.

The reason why yours got blocked, @"profile name xd" is that another admin saw it and blocked it while I was away at work. You are going to need more information than that rather than just showing people joining a discord, sharing someone's snapchat and another screen that you zoomed in so far that all context with fallout is missed that you decided to meme instead of taking seriously. This sort of issue is not a joke and should not be taken as one. If you do have any actual information please private message me the information with proof with context, unaltered, and not memed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
dang I was too late to see it.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player