Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About me
Hello! Juicylemon22 here. I've been playing on Dinkleberg's TTT server for a long time and figured it was time for an introduction.

I'm an avid PC gamer and some of my favorites are: "Garrys mod (of course), portal, rocket league, LOL, Fortnite, Civ 5, GTA, and Minecraft to name a few.

I like getting to know new people online and having a good time. I'm a pretty easygoing person and I like to have fun. That about sums it up! I look forward to seeing you in game!
Welcome to the forums mate, remember to rub vegemite behind your ears for protection.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
Oh god another league player

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-13-2021, 11:36 PM)Juicylemon22 Wrote: Garrys mod, rocket league, LOL, Fortnite
im sorry
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Welcome to the forums
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-13-2021, 11:47 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Oh god another league player

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Lol (no pun intended)

(03-13-2021, 11:45 PM)Dropbear Wrote: Welcome to the forums mate, remember to rub vegemite behind your ears for protection.
I'm not totally sure what that means, but will do (I guess).
Howdy! Welcome to the forums!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(03-13-2021, 11:36 PM)Juicylemon22 Wrote: Hello! Juicylemon22 here. I've been playing on Dinkleberg's TTT server for a long time and figured it was time for an introduction.

I'm an avid PC gamer and some of my favorites are: "Garrys mod (of course), portal, rocket league, LOL, Fortnite, Civ 5, GTA, and Minecraft to name a few.

I like getting to know new people online and having a good time. I'm a pretty easygoing person and I like to have fun. That about sums it up! I look forward to seeing you in game!

get out while you still can, trust me. 

once you start, it's hard to quit popping up here; the e-drama is always so spicy