the banned shitter: reloaded
(03-15-2021, 03:23 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: junior staff member .ceebeast

Junior? Boy, you’re like 5’6 and built like a prepubescent girl -1.

Just kidding (only about the -1 part.) I won’t be voting publicly but not only did you slur, but you admitted that you knew it was wrong and that it might be your last time playing on the server. You ended up causing others to follow in your steps and slur as well, which 3-4 people ended up doing. On top of that, you made several people uncomfortable to the point that they voiced their opinion both in public and private chats and specifically asked for you to be disciplined.
(03-16-2021, 07:48 PM)Touch-em Two Times Tommy Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 10:19 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: asking what celebrity's dogs would they skin? like what in the legit fuck
  This is fucking hilarious. I'm gonna start using this line. 

+1 Y'all can't understand my homies humor and deep love for Shakespearean prose.
LMFAO
(03-17-2021, 02:17 AM).ceebeast Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 03:23 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: junior staff member .ceebeast

Junior? Boy, you’re like 5’6 and built like a prepubescent girl -1.
Would you care to test that theory in pugilistic contest?
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Hi, so we are doing something a little new with this unban request. Firstly for the sake of Transparency I shall present to you the vote conducted by our TTT staff team
[attachment=2888]
So at this time your unban request has been DENIED, however we will be placing no restrictions on the time you are allowed to make another appeal. With that said you will be allowed to submit another appeal on 4/17/21.
My advice for you would be to work on having more self control, you already made great strides during your last unban so hopefully you can keep up that pace.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]