the banned shitter: reloaded
I'll be honest again in this app again .It's really fun to play with you, but you really have to stop sometımes .Just the other day, someone asked you to use a slur, and you directly said the n word .And almost everyone was watching you.

I think you know very well what you're doing at this time.You just keep doing what you're doing, nothing's gonna change .Staff don't need to waste time for you anymore.

As I wrote in your last application  https://imgur.com/a/cTEVK5c  I think you should be banned from appealing ,or it should be given a very long time.

I don't really believe that anything will change now, or 1 month later. Good luck.
You know going out of your way and -1ing everything I've posted recently just goes to show how immature you are. You haven't changed a bit from when you were first banned from the server. You're immature, toxic and unwilling to change. You have been banned for the same thing 7 times. You said a slur on a probation period you were fully aware about yet you still had the audacity to even try to argue why you should be unbanned. The answer is you shouldn't be unbanned. This is a complete waste of time for everyone involved. -1 to an unban and a -1 to a reduction. There's only so many chances people can give.

[Image: ourexpectations.jpg]
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(03-16-2021, 08:12 AM)Pbever Wrote: You are nothing but a troll. Your responses in this thread prove this as they are little more than verbose bullshit. The amount of bans you've had after being given leniency show you don't learn from your mistakes.
-1, the ban is well deserved.

(03-16-2021, 10:19 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: i find the mad shitter funny i laugh at this man, but the fact he physically cannot slur is an amazement, you have come to murder and the other gamemodes and there you act less like this and more quizzaciously "nice guy" You don't slur, you act helpful, and you don't mic spam as much as you normally do. But when you are over there you still mic spam-- norm minder has gagged you several times on murder and also you say things like "women belong in labor camps" and asking what celebrity's dogs would they skin? like what in the legit fuck.

In fly the forum buzzards, stinking of corpse-meat, screeching their obscene vulture's squall.

(03-16-2021, 04:34 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'll be honest again in this app again .It's really fun to play with you, but you really have to stop sometımes .Just the other day, someone asked you to use a slur, and you directly said the n word .And almost everyone was watching you.

I think you know very well what you're doing at this time.You just keep doing what you're doing, nothing's gonna change .Staff don't need to waste time for you anymore.

As I wrote in your last application  https://imgur.com/a/cTEVK5c  I think you should be banned from appealing ,or it should be given a very long time.

I don't really believe that anything will change now, or 1 month later. Good luck.
It begins to dawn on me that perhaps attempting cooperation was a waste of my own time. There is little to be done for it now.

(03-16-2021, 04:38 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: You know going out of your way and -1ing everything I've posted recently just goes to show how immature you are. You haven't changed a bit from when you were first banned from the server. You're immature, toxic and unwilling to change. You have been banned for the same thing 7 times. You said a slur on a probation period you were fully aware about yet you still had the audacity to even try to argue why you should be unbanned. The answer is you shouldn't be unbanned. This is a complete waste of time for everyone involved. -1 to an unban and a -1 to a reduction. There's only so many chances people can give.

[Image: ourexpectations.jpg]
You flatter yourself assuming I would go out of my way to interact with you in any capacity. Upon rereading old threads, I saw your multitude of comments, found some of them disagreeable, and used the function which is supplied by the infrastructure of the forum itself to show that disagreement, much to the same tune as you have done for me I might include. Since you are intent on being irreconcilable, I will be the bigger man and simply use the block function also supplied in the infrastructure, and this will be the last I hear of you and your vociferous insults.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
Yes cause saying its not hard to not say slurs is something to disagree upon. Like dude do you have such a deep rooted hatred for black people that you are incapable of not saying the n word? Stop trying to sound intellectual you think saying the n-word is funny. -1
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Pretty sure mad is just continuing this to entertain himself at this point. That being said I still think you were a lot less chaotic after you got off your first perma ban. But now you have messed up again apparently so -1 on a unban for the time being. Maybe someday you will get unbanned again but I don’t know if it will be anytime soon.
(03-16-2021, 05:04 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Pretty sure mad is just continuing this to entertain himself at this point. That being said I still think you were a lot less chaotic after you got off your first perma ban. But now you have messed up again apparently so -1 on a unban for the time being. Maybe someday you will get unbanned again but I don’t know if it will be anytime soon.
I doubt it, jesse. It seems increasingly likely that this will be the last time you see of me. Unless you play a lot of Mordhau, but in any case life goes on.
Homie is putting that Grammarly membership to good use
(03-16-2021, 10:19 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: asking what celebrity's dogs would they skin? like what in the legit fuck
  This is fucking hilarious. I'm gonna start using this line. 

+1 Y'all can't understand my homies humor and deep love for Shakespearean prose.
gotta say, I love your fucking forum posts so it'll be a shame you won't be unbanned, as the people who have spoken have shown you nothing but pure hate.

What a said and unfortunate day for Dink's... another fun guy bites the dust ): 

+1 for unban or reduction.
(03-16-2021, 06:29 PM)Rylo Ken Wrote: Homie is putting that Grammarly membership to good use

(03-16-2021, 07:48 PM)Touch-em Two Times Tommy Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 10:19 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote: asking what celebrity's dogs would they skin? like what in the legit fuck
  This is fucking hilarious. I'm gonna start using this line. 

+1 Y'all can't understand my homies humor and deep love for Shakespearean prose.

(03-16-2021, 07:52 PM)David Wrote: gotta say, I love your fucking forum posts so it'll be a shame you won't be unbanned, as the people who have spoken have shown you nothing but pure hate.

What a said and unfortunate day for Dink's... another fun guy bites the dust ): 

+1 for unban or reduction.

thanks browes