Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's PH Doing?
(03-16-2021, 08:24 AM)[test]Ashley Wrote: more mods being on the same page, some say a spot is illegal while another will tell you its fine

Definitely this. Sometimes when staff say a spot is illegal, they're flat out wrong, which is frustrating. I'm half tempted to comb through the illegal spot list myself..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(03-16-2021, 11:58 AM)Stress Queen Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 08:24 AM)[test]Ashley Wrote: more mods being on the same page, some say a spot is illegal while another will tell you its fine

Definitely this. Sometimes when staff say a spot is illegal, they're flat out wrong, which is frustrating. I'm half tempted to comb through the illegal spot list myself..

Would you have examples of some spots? I wonder if those need to be defined a bit more if we see them more often.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(03-16-2021, 08:58 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: About 6.5 so doing alright

Joke aside but a quick reminder that *community* problems like the discord staffing that was brought up involves all of the servers. Several people worked very hard to overcome the old ttt vs ph split mentality that is already sliding back. I get what you’re going for, but be mindful of how the servers handle this instead of pinning things on one server. Unless it’s laced, that’s a dr problem.
None of the admins can hold me down for long, your attempts are futile
(03-16-2021, 12:13 PM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 11:58 AM)Stress Queen Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 08:24 AM)Ashley Wrote: more mods being on the same page, some say a spot is illegal while another will tell you its fine

Would you have examples of some spots? I wonder if those need to be defined a bit more if we see them more often.

I'll poke around a little bit, I don't have a ton of time to sink into video games at the moment but I would like to check out our current spot list.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(03-15-2021, 02:33 PM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote: Hey PH Folks!
So I know the forums have been going crazy but I just wanted to get the conversation going around PH specifically. I want to see what the PH player base has to say about this.

This is my opinion...
Although this might seem a problem in some parts in dinks community, PH has pretty decent transparency at least from what I have seen so far from a prospective of keeping the PH server staff/players in the loop. Of course there are always going to be things that are going to be worked on behind closed doors as they say in every community in specific processes or to respect the privacy of parties involved.

What do you guys think? Where are some areas that you might want to see change or be more transparent in PH and why? What are some recommendations you have in general (around the server, staffing, etc)? 

-B0T

can we address the shut up rule again?
(03-16-2021, 07:57 PM)David Wrote: can we address the shut up rule again?

It has been addressed and altered.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-16-2021, 08:48 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

Ok I’ll bite what’s the change

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-16-2021, 08:49 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(03-16-2021, 08:48 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:

Ok I’ll bite what’s the change
The change is that context is taken into more account than was previously.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]