Unban:(
Ingame Name: Micheal Bubble

SteamID: Micheal Bubble

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: Constant damage trolling

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I only "damage trolled" other people who were joking around with me (it was mutual) and almost never did they report me, it was always someone lurking around looking for trouble. The damage trolling wont happen again either way, new year new me amiright

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
I've been banned once before, i searched all threads and couldn't find an unban request or a ban request under my name

Other:
Can't remember the ban, sounds like you know what not to do, and seems to be your first offense, I don't see why not
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12332
Here is the thread that got you banned. This happen like many months ago so I don’t recall all the details however some of it does look like it could of been mutual between some but there are others in the screenshot that doesn’t really support that in my opinion. But I digress. It’s been a long time and you said you won’t do it again so 1+ on the unban
+1, If it's mutual there's no reason to stop, also there's no reason to ban.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
great, hoping for an unban soon
(03-16-2021, 07:07 PM)Micheal Bubble Wrote: great, hoping for an unban soon

Just for this comment, I am going to say a -1 for being obnoxious. 

JUST KIDDING, +1. free this man
Please update your post for the proper steam id.

STEAM_0:0:7351179
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Hi, here are the staff votes regarding your unban request.
[attachment=2889]
Your unban has been ACCEPTED across the board, welcome back and hopefully we see you on again soon!
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]