Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It all comes full circle
I'm quite excited to no longer be the sole admin. This would be the first time in well over a year the server has had 3 active admins so I'm hoping a lot of good comes from it (or at the very least, I stop going insane). You went from community banned to Admin. That's quite an impressive feat even if the circumstances regarding the ban were questionable and I know I made a good choice allowing you back into the staff team. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Congrats boss man been saying you’ll make a good admin since you got Test Mod! You deserve it
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Congrats! Well deserved!
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
all I'm saying... it's time to farm rep like no one's business.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
And this thread right here is the perfect example of why I keep powering through all the shit, I feel the genuine appreciation of it all. Thank you guys ❤
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Legend in the making.

Community Banned 2019
Admin 2021.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Congratulations, Battons! 

I wasn't here for the "Addressing Toxicity" nonsense, but, based on what I've seen I think it's safe to say just how foolish that decision was. 

I've seen you really step up these past few months, going above and beyond by offering ideas and assistance with both server-side and community-side issues. Especially recognition-worthy are the efforts you've both suggested and taken in increasing transparency between the staff and players. 

I'm really excited to have you join the admin team and I anticipate seeing your action plan - I have no doubt that you've got some great ideas in there that will improve this place. Even beyond that, I'm looking forward to working alongside you in the months to come! 

I'm almost tempted to change the title of your thread to "Addressing Capability in the Community."

I truly wish you the best of luck and I'll try to do whatever I can to make your life easier as an administrator. 

P.S. I will continue to mispronounce your name.
(03-17-2021, 11:11 AM)Noire Wrote: all I'm saying... it's time to farm rep like no one's business.
He can farm all he wants, he'll never be on my level
(03-17-2021, 03:07 PM)VERY RARE Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 11:11 AM)Noire Wrote: all I'm saying... it's time to farm rep like no one's business.
I gave you your 3000th rep
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(03-17-2021, 03:08 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 03:07 PM)VERY RARE Wrote:
I gave you your 3000th rep

Okay bryan is the best admin, everyone else please resign