Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other games do you play?
(03-18-2021, 02:07 AM)Blurgh Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 01:39 AM)§a gerbil Wrote: Dead by Daylight, Sea of Thieves, Phasmophobia, Euro Truck Simulator 2, and Tabletop Simulator
Like for DBD
Even though you are a coward who plays swf
I play killer too, what you mean-
I've been playing through all the metroid games in order rn I'm on fusion.
Also I just beat through the fire and flames on clone hero.
garry's mod mobile
(03-17-2021, 10:59 AM)Pbever Wrote: Hello everyone, I was wondering: what other games do you like?

Recently, I've been having a lot of fun with Borderlands 3 and Total War: Warhammer II. I also used to play Dead by Daylight a lot, though I haven't touched it much recently.

Valorant
Jackbox

that's about it
My favourite game in the whole wide world is Wizard101! :D
I also really really like Pac-man :3
All that is in this world is predetermined! Let destiny take hold and allow the One True Way to guide us all.  :D
(03-18-2021, 08:33 PM)Raine Wrote: My favourite game in the whole wide world is Wizard101! :D

Wizard101 is a wonderful game
(03-18-2021, 08:33 PM)Raine Wrote: My favourite game in the whole wide world is Wizard101! :D
thought you would have liked risk of raine better
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Phasmaphobia 
Minecraft
Sea of thieves 
Used to play Destiny 2 a lot but have taken a break from it
Just recently got Valheim which seems good so far. 
Also have downloaded Labyrinthine but haven’t tried it out yet!
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(03-18-2021, 01:17 PM)§a gerbil Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 02:07 AM)Blurgh Wrote:
(03-18-2021, 01:39 AM)§a gerbil Wrote: Dead by Daylight, Sea of Thieves, Phasmophobia, Euro Truck Simulator 2, and Tabletop Simulator
Like for DBD
Even though you are a coward who plays swf
I play killer too, what you mean-
I'm going to assume you mostly play Ghostface? He's pretty fun but I hate how addon dependent he feels.
If anyone would be interested in trying a Dinkleberg SWF or KYF, let me know, it could be something fun to do.

(03-19-2021, 07:37 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Phasmaphobia 
Minecraft
Sea of thieves 
Used to play Destiny 2 a lot but have taken a break from it
Just recently got Valheim which seems good so far. 
Also have downloaded Labyrinthine but haven’t tried it out yet!

Labyrinthine looks pretty good, I've been watching it for a bit. I can confirm Valheim is a pretty good game, it's a lot of fun with a group of people, but it's totally fine to play solo, too.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
I mostly play Wizard 101, Minecraft, American Truck Simulator, and Among Us. Those are the ones I play the most. To list all the games I have played on the PC and X-box would be tiresome.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]