Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the spring mine be removed?
So I been trying to figure this one out for a while. Is there really any point to the spring mine? I been trying to figure out how to properly kill people with it but it seems like the jetpack completely negates it so I don’t really see the point in the spring mine if people can just control when they land despite stepping on the spring mine. If you can’t kill people with it do you think it should just be removed since I don’t even see it used much anyway and if it isn’t any good it just takes up space in the server.
you ever spring mine someone on crummy cradle?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Traps are traps, if Japan and Fred from Scooby Doo have them, then it's fine to keep it here.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
the spring mine is like the funniest item on the server
(03-17-2021, 02:25 PM)Stress Queen Wrote: the spring mine is like the funniest item on the server
I mean I don’t understand how. You literally just float in the middle of the air with it and then hardly take any damage from it. If it’s so popular and stuff why don’t more people use it? Like I rarely see people use it and when they do it’s just to fuck around with it because it’s broken due to the jetpack.

(03-17-2021, 02:23 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: you ever spring mine someone on crummy cradle?
Again pretty sure they can control where they land anyway so they can just get back on the walkways easily when they get launched by the spring mine because again of the jetpack.
(03-17-2021, 02:28 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 02:25 PM)Stress Queen Wrote: the spring mine is like the funniest item on the server
I mean I don’t understand how. You literally just float in the middle of the air with it and then hardly take any damage from it. If it’s so popular and stuff why don’t more people use it? Like I rarely see people use it and when they do it’s just to fuck around with it because it’s broken due to the jetpack.
Assume you have only 2 credits and 20+ Items in the menu. Which item are you more willing to pick: The player boosting item which gives you an advantage over almost all players, or an individual item that can potentially kill one player? Its Utility Vs Memes
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I mean I don’t understand how.
 boing
(03-17-2021, 02:30 PM)Mana Wrote:
Assume you have only 2 credits and 20+ Items in the menu. Which item are you more willing to pick: The player boosting item which gives you an advantage over almost all players, or an individual item that can potentially kill one player? Its Utility Vs Memes
So basically people just want to keep it since a select group like to meme with it? While I can probably guess that the mass majority of players don’t even use it since it’s broken because again why bother? If you guys wanted to keep stuff because it’s funny then idk understand why y’all would remove some other stuff that are funny to some players too.
jump pack go bye bye = spring mine good
(03-17-2021, 02:40 PM)VERY RARE Wrote: jump pack go bye bye = spring mine good
Which isn’t going to happen probably so can we just remove the spring mine lol. Either that or someone can edit the jump height on it.