Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to all of my buddies (yuo know who you are)
ok
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
i'll miss u <3
(03-18-2021, 01:26 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: ATTENTION STAFF AND DONORS: PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD (STAFF AND DONORS) PLEASE TURN AROUND AND EXIT THIS THREAD

My friends, I know I've let you down. I've been a fool to myself. I thought that I could live for no one else. But now, through all hte hurt and pain it's time for me to respect; the ones you love mean more than anyting. So with sadness in my heart, I feel the best thing I can do is end it all and leave forever. What's done is done it feels so bad, what once was happy now is sad. I'll never love again, my world is ending. I wish that I could turn back time, because now the guilt is all mine. You can't live without the trust from those you love. I know we can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride; because of that, it is killing me inside. This is the last you'll be seeing of I, the mad shitter.

one of the funniest to do it. RIP to a legend
I gotta say that you do have a way with words, they just annoyed me most of the time. While I said you should stay banned, which you should, I do hope that you can do some self improvement and that you can come back a bit more grown up. See you later.
okey cya
(03-18-2021, 01:26 AM)the mad shitter Wrote: ATTENTION STAFF AND DONORS: PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD (STAFF AND DONORS) PLEASE TURN AROUND AND EXIT THIS THREAD
I honestly don’t know why you said this since some of the people you played with were donors like Jax and others. However I leave that debate for another time and I bid you a good life. For what it’s worth, I honestly really did believe you were more behaved and more enjoyable sometimes after your return. I never had anything against you personally and honestly found some of the things you said were funny but not of all of them. Adios mad.