Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Town Halls
Noted

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-31-2021, 03:18 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: Good News!

Discord is going to be introducing Stage Channels into its community servers. Here is a link to look at it.
https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/art...0005513722

When townhalls begin, it will likely be in this format. We will have moderators who control who can speak at what time and will make it easier overall to the experience of asking questions. When everything is setup, ill post here again with the first official date of the townhall.

Have a great day!
In the past there have been many issues with staff and admins being bias and I fear this will not be an objective town hall if a staff member or admin moderates it. It will become a sham, only further prove the admins do not really want to listen to the community, and that this "town hall" is all for theatrics. Therefore in the interest of transparency and a smooth town hall @Tedgp908 and I volunteer our services as Moderators. We already have 15 signatures in support of our ascension to town hall moderators
gabe send me a transparent picture of your ***
[Image: xdjlve.png]