Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need my Rank Changed and also I need a crate and key
I got a crate of useless [Image: garry-s-mod-x64-3-20-2021-12-25-22-pm_orig.png]garbarge drop and i bought a key, and when i did it, it said there was an error and to screenshot the console to an admin but there are no admins on duty rn.
~~~Tucker Carlson~~~
Host Of Fox News Channel
Tucker Carlson Tonight (weekdays 8PM/ET)
Professional TTT player

[Image: tucker-photo.jpg]
This is where you can ask for your rank here
[Image: titan.gif]
Currently I am working but I can assign you a crate later tonight, and what rank do you need where.
Also, please drop me your steamid for me so it makes it easier for me to find you.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(03-20-2021, 02:07 PM)Battons Wrote: Currently I am working but I can assign you a crate later tonight, and what rank do you need where.
Also, please drop me your steamid for me so it makes it easier for me to find you.

STEAM_0:1:91954682 This is his steam Id. He is a donor on ttt so I am guessing he wants his rank changed on the forums to donor.
(03-20-2021, 02:07 PM)Battons Wrote: Currently I am working but I can assign you a crate later tonight, and what rank do you need where.
Donor On fourms and STEAM_0:1:91954682
~~~Tucker Carlson~~~
Host Of Fox News Channel
Tucker Carlson Tonight (weekdays 8PM/ET)
Professional TTT player

[Image: tucker-photo.jpg]
Rank has been applied
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Issue has been resolved, thank you for reporting it.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
not locked thread 101