Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So is this profile pic ok?
IMO it’s meant to be polarizing, at least lightly since I doubt it was meant to actually cause an issue. That being said, unless he’s got nsfw or is actively being racist this is a non issue and shouldn’t be micromanaged. Reminder that the victor writes history and usually only tells the part they want other to know. I’m not going deeper than that, like I said it’s polarizing at best but this is picture not a major issue.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
can we ban anime, furry and mlp pfp instead
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(03-20-2021, 11:09 PM)(j)ax Wrote: can we ban anime and furry pfp instead
were going after @"JackxDDD" first
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Man it hasn't even been a full week yet.
Dinklebergs is supposed to be a place which is fun to relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday life. Some individuals personally feel attacked by some comments made by raider which have been addressed up to this point by the Admin which is my senior. In regards to his profile picture, it does not violate any of our preexisting rules, to see a better answer for this please read Jammin's comment as I could not word my personal take better than that. The evidence presented to us at this point has not shown me in recent times raider exhibiting blatant racism. Those who have played with me understand that I have a zero tolerance for racism of any kind, but in this situation he is not pushing any ideal or trying to promote discussion of the confederacy and what it stood for. There is a reason we do not like others to discuss politics here, there is a time and a place for those arguments and this is not the place. So to answer the question, there is nothing against the rules with Raider using this picture at this moment in time.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]