Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Nick kicks me mid-round
Offender's Name: Nick

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420783992

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked me mid-round after he said that I rdm'd him. Clearly doesn't know to just ping staff when you need reports filed. 

When They Did It: 5:25PM EST

Potential Witnesses: Tucker Carlson, Raven

Proof: In my screenshots below

Other:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He did this again?? Smh... this isn’t his first time doing stuff like this. He has kicked people over one rdms before in the past.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13816
There is the link to the previous donor abuse thread. I guess 1+ on removal of donor or a strike since the person doesn’t seem to be able to learn not to kick people over ONE rdm.
Nick has been rdming quite a bit too. I think there is an underlying issue IRL as to why he RDM's and abuses donor perms, but the server isn't the place to fix that.

I think it is time for a demotion here.

Thanks for the report @Avocado Toast.

To clarify, both myself and another mod at the time had a clear conversation with him over steam chat about proper use of the donor guidelines, and I went a step farther to suggest he only use the queue function and other commands on himself.
I think he is still maturing IRL but he cannot be allowed to continue to affect others by having access to his donor perms.

+1 demotion to supporter.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Can you give me one more chance

Can you give me another chance please
(03-23-2021, 01:15 PM)nick Wrote: Can you give me one more chance

It might help if you at least tried to explain your actions here.
(03-23-2021, 01:15 PM)nick Wrote: Can you give me one more chance

I forgive you, nick.
Closing Thread. The player is receiving another strike. Any further abuse that occurs will result in a demotion to supporter.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]