Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating a Dark RP server
(03-24-2021, 07:34 PM)Deadpool Wrote: The original server lacked a good upper staff team (probably the worst upper staff group we have had). Which, imo, is what caused its swift downfall.

Yeah but now we got a good solid player base so it shouldn't be an issue. Imagine our community have a 60+ player dark rp server, it would bring amazing updates to the servers in generally and build a stronger community.
(03-24-2021, 07:39 PM)White Owl Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 07:34 PM)Deadpool Wrote: The original server lacked a good upper staff team (probably the worst upper staff group we have had). Which, imo, is what caused its swift downfall.

Yeah but now we got a good solid player base so it shouldn't be an issue. Imagine our community have a 60+ player dark rp server, it would bring amazing updates to the servers in generally and build a stronger community.
if one is remade and it has pac3 which it should, that would be my problem would be enforcing pac3 rules and the rules for pac because peoiple will make some shit
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(03-24-2021, 07:39 PM)White Owl Wrote: Yeah but now we got a good solid player base so it shouldn't be an issue. Imagine our community have a 60+ player dark rp server, it would bring amazing updates to the servers in generally and build a stronger community.
The server was made originally because the server was basically being gifted to Dink and the coding would be done my Moderate(the co-owner). It was also after Mari had created her RP server with players from our server. Which proved it 'could' work with our player base.

Like I said, the player base would dwindle due to the upper staff. This may not happen today, but if you look at the other servers we have made since 2017 they also had those issues. Deathrun went inactive almost immediately and the upper staff didn't want to commit to an inactive server. So it lingered in limbo for years until it finally got a consistent player base. Murder's upper staff also were never really active and the server suffered similar issues. What I would wonder is if these problems would repeat themselves with another server. 

That being said, we having created a server since early 2018 and I don't see Dink making another server until he has a commitment from the player base now.
former admin2
I don’t see dink investing in that again, and tbh if it couldn’t be done in a time where there were less issues then I don’t see it being done now.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Love the enthusiasm but we’ve just got all four of the servers that we have running smoothly enough and I don’t think we have the staff or time to add more in. 

If things got really busy in the future maybe it could be looked into.
[Image: unknown.jpg]