Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dr velocity not for the server
whenever i want to look at a map or just play by myself it doesn't let me bhop because the velocity is stuck on 250 and i don't know how to change it so i was wondering if anyone else knew a command or something
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Not entirely sure if you are trying to change the velocity gained by air strafing or what but if that is what you mean then you can mess with the sv_airacceleration. From how you worded it it seems that it is somehow capped at 250? The higher sv_airacceleration is, the easier it will be to bhop. Not sure what the server’s is set to but I’m sure with time you can fuck with the variable to find a similar speed. Or someone who actually knows what they are talking about can step in.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-26-2021, 03:18 AM)Derp Wrote: Not entirely sure if you are trying to change the velocity gained by air strafing or what but if that is what you mean then you can mess with the sv_airacceleration. From how you worded it it seems that it is somehow capped at 250? The higher sv_airacceleration is, the easier it will be to bhop. Not sure what the server’s is set to but I’m sure with time you can fuck with the variable to find a similar speed. Or someone who actually knows what they are talking about can step in.
i really dont know how to properly put this into words but velocity cannot exceed 250 and if you do it just pushes you in the direction of the key your holding so bhopping isnt possible
You're playing on sandbox. It's nearly impossible to bhop on sandbox.
this shit
I have never seen that before. It could be a setting in the DR gamemode.. have you tried this on a dedicated server?
(03-26-2021, 11:40 AM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: I have never seen that before. It could be a setting in the DR gamemode.. have you tried this on a dedicated server?
i have not but i guess i will try
undelete your post coward

666th post

(03-26-2021, 11:40 AM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: I have never seen that before. It could be a setting in the DR gamemode.. have you tried this on a dedicated server?
it works fine on a dedicated and the velocity exceeds 250 without it doing that annoying ass strafe thing
so i found the problem. i had the double jump addon