Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for Defending Myself
(03-27-2021, 03:26 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 02:25 PM)Stevie Nicks Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 12:49 PM)Jammin Wrote: Thanks for clarifying, my apologies for the inaccurate information. I edited the post above.
My other points still stand. I encourage Stevie Nicks to provide an updated defense on why he should be allowed back.
Sure i'll just add it here if that's okay.

Just firstly I think the warn I got was false as I clearly was not trying to offend anyone in fact one of the users jord / luffa insulted me and I simply defended myself as the original title suggests.

As for being the straight man or whatever, I simply like to talk in the discord I don't think I took anything too far and yes I know luffa and jord but to be guilty by association just doesn't seem fair I can't control what they do I can only control what I do and me as an individual I didn't do anything to upset anyone I made a few jokes in chat and got banned from what I could tell nobody had an issue with me typing.

I personally think a few of my previous warns are questionable such as pinging a player who reported me someone asked me (I think it was jord) who reported me so I pinged them in a totally non malicious way and got warned

I also got warned for pinging a user once for "harassment" I think this was again due to being guilty by association as I think jord pinged them previously 

I joke on the discord that's pretty much it I don't go out of my way to offend people it just feels like a witch hunt for me 

TL:DR

I'm not responsible for others actions this ban was being guilty by association and doesn't seem fair
i told you before how to apply against discord strikes, you only talked in the discord to argue with jord in luffa you may not be responsible for their actions but you gladfully encouraged it.
and im not encounting the dr ban(s) temp or not im going directly for discord and whats happened in discord, and from what i have seen in #dr and #genreal is you jord and luffa bothering the triangle and arguing with luffa and jord encouraging there actions. If you do join the discord back and you start anything about jord and luffa or a ban that you have not received you can ensure discord staff wont give a shit about rebanning you. probably 

your not responsible but you didnt need to encourage them, and you were in association and i think it was fair
I never egg'd them on / encouraged them from what I remember if I did then sorry but I don't believe I have again ypu're associating me typing in chat to them as me encouraging them to break the rules and when one is falsely warned (at least from my perspective multiple times) seems like staff are out to get me so why would I appeal a warn when it'll just get shot down. None of your points dispute my claims that I didn't break the rules here again you're trying to get me by association I don't see how i'm to control two fully aged adults and tell them what they can and cannot do
(03-27-2021, 04:07 PM)Stevie Nicks Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 03:26 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: snip
i told you before how to apply against discord strikes, you only talked in the discord to argue with jord in luffa you may not be responsible for their actions but you gladfully encouraged it.
and im not encounting the dr ban(s) temp or not im going directly for discord and whats happened in discord, and from what i have seen in #dr and #genreal is you jord and luffa bothering the triangle and arguing with luffa and jord encouraging there actions. If you do join the discord back and you start anything about jord and luffa or a ban that you have not received you can ensure discord staff wont give a shit about rebanning you. probably 

your not responsible but you didnt need to encourage them, and you were in association and i think it was fair
I never egg'd them on / encouraged them from what I remember if I did then sorry but I don't believe I have again ypu're associating me typing in chat to them as me encouraging them to break the rules and when one is falsely warned (at least from my perspective multiple times) seems like staff are out to get me so why would I appeal a warn when it'll just get shot down. None of your points dispute my claims that I didn't break the rules here again you're trying to get me by association I don't see how i'm to control two fully aged adults and tell them what they can and cannot do
[Image: 417d0ffde23e4acc229a206d5476c765.png]
[Image: 265e0dd737cbf588bbbc44233bbd601f.png]
[Image: 34ec591c01d8ba499a7ad954e3827af5.png]
[Image: 875363ed62365fa4453ae656361dd835.png]
[Image: f59512c29b4533178956a832049a085e.png]
[Image: 2b74135f7dc5dbf40ef22efb5e5b6089.png]
[Image: 8d0db6218d5556b390c66dd9c7b5bf3c.png]
This is all from general chat alone, you bothering daisy, you talking with jord and joining him on his ventures. so you saying im trying to get you for "association" isnt exactly a conspiracy but from observation of past and now.

" seems like staff are out to get me so why would I appeal a warn when it'll just get shot down"
 discord strike appeals  are not just reviewed by discord staff only it is reviewed by multiple staff and if someone is out to get you then im sure that would have been made apparent already.

"here again you're trying to get me by association I don't see how i'm to control two fully aged adults and tell them what they can and cannot do" 
As i already said, "trying to get you by association" is no conspiracy and you don't need to do a dame thing but you also didnt need to respond to the ping jord made to "bother you" you could have ignored it and went on with your day but instead you joined in with them.
(03-27-2021, 04:36 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 04:07 PM)Stevie Nicks Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 03:26 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: snip

[Image: 417d0ffde23e4acc229a206d5476c765.png]
[Image: 265e0dd737cbf588bbbc44233bbd601f.png]
[Image: 34ec591c01d8ba499a7ad954e3827af5.png]
[Image: 875363ed62365fa4453ae656361dd835.png]
[Image: f59512c29b4533178956a832049a085e.png]
[Image: 2b74135f7dc5dbf40ef22efb5e5b6089.png]
[Image: 8d0db6218d5556b390c66dd9c7b5bf3c.png]
This is all from general chat alone, you bothering daisy, you talking with jord and joining him on his ventures. so you saying im trying to get you for "association" isnt exactly a conspiracy but from observation of past and now.

" seems like staff are out to get me so why would I appeal a warn when it'll just get shot down"
 discord strike appeals  are not just reviewed by discord staff only it is reviewed by multiple staff and if someone is out to get you then im sure that would have been made apparent already.

"here again you're trying to get me by association I don't see how i'm to control two fully aged adults and tell them what they can and cannot do" 
As i already said, "trying to get you by association" is no conspiracy and you don't need to do a dame thing but you also didnt need to respond to the ping jord made to "bother you" you could have ignored it and went on with your day but instead you joined in with them.
Again these are all months old i'm only disputing what has happened in the last few days but I accept the -1 we can just agree to disagree but i'd rather not flood the forum so i'll just leave it at that
you are missing my point but if you want more recent here is something i believe jammin may gave you a strike for which was shitposting in dr 
[Image: 5044be09b0faa9569a85810f6c043c2a.png]

but it does seem that all of only your recent messages were deleted
[Image: da797da818342d09271405e7fd770134.png]
im not saying you deleted them because it most likely was the ban that deleted them but here you were annoying them of there matching pfp's.
Messages you have sent via our discord server in General, just from the Friday night, to me justified your ban.
Some of the messages you sent on Friday to #general include:
"fatty"
"e-gayers more like"
"i'll slap the kippah off your head mate"
"You got a chin on you like a monks ballsack"

From the previous ban request, you were on a "one-more-mess-up-and-you-are-gone" policy. This was, in fact, DM'd to you by a discord staff member. Yet, the first time joining back, you decide to spam the discord and break the rules.
You played the stupid game, and you won the prize.

Terms like these are derogatory, in or out of context. If the person you are saying these to are consenting to having these said to them, they should be sent outside of this discord - not in it. These kind of messages are inappropriate, and go against discord TOS.

I'd like to ask this: Why are you bothering to continue to be part of our discord? You have under 3 hours total of gameplay in deathrun, are you planning to play on there in the future? Or are you just planning to troll? This discord is meant for the community of those playing on our 4 gmod servers. If you aren't playing on any of the gmod servers, what's the point in interacting with the discord?

My only other question to you then is what is going to change if we let you back in? Are you going to continue to troll and cause us headaches? Or do you plan to change your behavior to follow the rules and become an appropriate member of this discord?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-27-2021, 06:17 PM)Jammin Wrote: Messages you have sent via our discord server in General, just from the Friday night, to me justified your ban.
Some of the messages you sent on Friday to #general include:
"fatty"
"e-gayers more like"
"i'll slap the kippah off your head mate"
"You got a chin on you like a monks ballsack"

From the previous ban request, you were on a "one-more-mess-up-and-you-are-gone" policy. This was, in fact, DM'd to you by a discord staff member. Yet, the first time joining back, you decide to spam the discord and break the rules.
You played the stupid game, and you won the prize.

Terms like these are derogatory, in or out of context. If the person you are saying these to are consenting to having these said to them, they should be sent outside of this discord - not in it. These kind of messages are inappropriate, and go against discord TOS.

I'd like to ask this: Why are you bothering to continue to be part of our discord? You have under 3 hours total of gameplay in deathrun, are you planning to play on there in the future? Or are you just planning to troll? This discord is meant for the community of those playing on our 4 gmod servers. If you aren't playing on any of the gmod servers, what's the point in interacting with the discord?

My only other question to you then is what is going to change if we let you back in? Are you going to continue to troll and cause us headaches? Or do you plan to change your behavior to follow the rules and become an appropriate member of this discord?
If you think such silly messages that didn't really affect anyone warrants the ban there's nothing left to discuss
as for discord TOS that's a stretch the only thing you can put under that is threatening but it's clearly a joke so nothing would come of it
At this time your discord unban request has been DENIED. We don't see the value of adding you back to the discord right now. You may submit another appeal on 4/28/2021.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]