Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuckers Staff Report
I do not believe that this is at all Admin Abuse.

(Below is all the evidence and my conclusions.)
Tucker was seen gagging his friend Ghosty which caused some confusion between staff members. Nicky verbally asked Tucker to stop gagging Ghosty and was eventually kicked.
Ghosty started berating the server and Nicky. Yes it could have been a "joke" for Ghosty to belittle Nicky but any form of mockery or insults or harassment is not okay. Nicky does state that he was under some stress with having to juggle different things at different times while having Ghosty belittle him in his ear which, may or may not, have pushed him toward a seemingly higher punishment (aka an hour ban).
Even after being ban for only an hour, Ghosty joined the discord voice chat and continued to belittle and harass Nicky. The main thing that caught my attention was that both the friends seemed to believe that Ghosty had been banned for trying to DDOS the server? Nothing has come up on that and Nicky only states in the video that there was some spike in lag when that conversation comes up but Nicky states nothing else from that. The two of them, even after Nicky leaves the voice chat, continue to belittle him while being helped on how to make the abuse thread.

In the end, yes, there could have been some better communication between players and staff. If Tucker had only stopped and said to staff that he was going to gag Ghosty as a joke (and the staff members online where okay with it) this wouldn't have even happened.
Bringing up the video brought up as evidence; what was said by Ghosty was not okay at all even with the situation at hand. It was childish. Things could have been explained and talked through but neither one of them seemed to want to listen to Nicky and hear the explanation.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Due to the lack of evidence from the accuser. I am closing this thread.

Prince Nicky made the right choice in his decision-making and will not be reprimanded for his actions.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]