Banned
Ingame Name: crod900

SteamID:  76561198040970241

Who Banned You: Bryanrrr

Reason For Ban: Mass Rdm and leave 

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: can i have a log of this rdm and leave because I dont remember it happening 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes

Other: very upset , was a fun time getting back into gmod. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13975
Here is the thread that got you banned. Also this is your steam Id. 
STEAM_0:1:40352256

That being said please put some more effort into this. Are you planning to stop rdming as you did shown in the logs? Or can you explain how this possibly wasn’t rdm. Eitherway my vote is -1 which can changed based on your response. Hopefully I’m not being too much of a strictler with this.
[Image: p0EDbxp.png]
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
[attachment=2911 Wrote:bryanbrr pid='107201' dateline='1617055589'][Image: p0EDbxp.png]
Clearly mass RDM to me but since it was only two people maybe they could get just a one or two week ban then get another chance to prove they won't do it again. Yes yes it was obviously intentional but eh maybe they could get another chance. To be clear this isn't a +1 or -1 and I'm just here to give my opinion. 

Update: After looking at the thread again for .1 second I see the low amount of effort for the unban request and realized how they don't remember killing those two people and for that reason I'm giving a strong -1 since getting unbanned seems to not be the priority. Also they've also only played on the server for 50 hours (according to gametracker)

Another update: Okay so yes I am blind and cannot read. This is a case of Mass RDM on three people. No mercy. Looks all intentional to me and clearly wanted to mass RDM just for "fun". You even left after killing them and claim you "don't remember" probably assuming the server doesn't have logs of the event... Player should be banned indefinitely! Reason: (MassRDM and leaf)
- Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Another another update: This is also an interesting piece of information that I think should be provided (please see attached). It is not your first time getting banned on the server... this can be seen on the ttt ban database by searching your steam ID on this page

[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(03-29-2021, 05:18 PM)Here lies Eggroll\s reputation.~ Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 05:06 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: [Image: p0EDbxp.png]
Clearly mass RDM to me but since it was only two people maybe they could get just a one or two week ban then get another chance to prove they won't do it again. Yes yes it was obviously intentional but eh maybe they could get another chance. To be clear this isn't a +1 or -1 and I'm just here to give my opinion. 

Update: After looking at the thread again for .1 second I see the low amount of effort for the unban request and realized how they don't remember killing those two people and for that reason I'm giving a strong -1 since getting unbanned seems to not be the priority. Also they've also only played on the server for 50 hours (according to gametracker)

Another update: Okay so yes I am blind and cannot read. This is a case of Mass RDM on three people. No mercy. Looks all intentional to me and clearly wanted to mass RDM just for "fun". You even left after killing them and claim you "don't remember" probably assuming the server doesn't have logs of the event... Player should be banned indefinitely! Reason: (MassRDM and leaf)
- Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Another another update: This is also an interesting piece of information that I think should be provided (please see attached). It is not your first time getting banned on the server... this can be seen on the ttt ban database by searching your steam ID on this page

Okay I remember this moment it im pretty sure there was like 12 people on, no admins. I killed the two people who were still afk at the moment I blasted BacArdi which I now understand why this was noticed in such high regard from moderators or admin who were not on at the moment . the aforementioned Bacardi was being excessive and muting and kicking people that session. I did blast the other two for no good reason at all. Bacardi w his donor powers did ban me mid match so I couldn't join and which is probably why it was a rdm and (leave) . honestly was just a lil fun w some afks and the blasting of bacardi. i do have a lot of hours on this server it got me bac into playing TTT after a few years, and was excited about reaching regular rank. I had even bought the 15$ premium pack to have skins and give away stuff randomly. i understand why it seems so bad and i do apologize it was fun playing w yall. if you guys want to let my back I'm usually a honest player playing by the rules even doing a little RP depending on the map. If you guys don't want to forgive and unban me, ill prob just hop off gmod, but make sure my points and gear get a good home. it would be great if i was unbanned though. I was enjoying the community and felt very welcomed. Thanks , Crod900
I thank you for your sincerity and everything you told us, but when there is no online staff you can still not do RDM's, because here in the Forum there is a place where everyone on the server can post evidence against you, so that's really something to think about. About your specific case I wasn’t there, but it’s very annoying when people start to do rdm when there’s no staff on. If you are sorry for what you did and want to improve as a player in this incredible community, maybe they will forgive you, but other than that I don't know anymore. I hope you understand my point.
Unban initiated. You will be given 3 slays upon your return for the 3 people you rdm'd.

Case Dismissed.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]