Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion.
(04-01-2021, 10:18 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 10:14 AM)Zenful Wrote: Hold up there are co-owners and nuru's an admin again.

Holy shit. I missed a lot in the last few weeks.
Well the rest are for April fools but yknow. This one isn’t. I’ll be on murder as soon as I get back from my trip to WV. Visiting my family for a week to meet new tiny nuru. Leaving today so posting this to check for when i come back. What do you think of community admin nuru

I completely forgot April 1st actually meant something. 

(04-01-2021, 10:18 AM)Titan17 Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 10:14 AM)Zenful Wrote: Hold up there are co-owners and nuru's an admin again.

Holy shit. I missed a lot in the last few weeks.
Yeah man, i went from ex dr admin to Murder Co-Owner lol

+1, you got me.
I miss you mom :(
I missed you guys too. I guess since nobody has anything bad to say about it I’ll let dink know? When i get back from wv trip on the 9 I’ll join discords and set up the community rank. If you guys have suggestions for things that need my immediate attention just make a list here and I’ll slap it in the one i have already.
Return of my OG Mother potentially? ;-;
(04-01-2021, 12:33 PM)§a gerbil Wrote: Return of my OG Mother potentially? ;-;
YES SON
 He already has murder admin back on me it’s the only rank he took. So I’m back to that. As for ph admin he won’t take that rank off but i promise i wont interfere in ph. I’ll work back to it slowly.

(04-01-2021, 12:36 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: [Image: Texas-spongebob-squarepants-14640304-440-307.jpg]
And to think i used to like u comrade smh
I must say, the consistency level in letting people unresign has been pretty good lately, april fools or not

i love and miss u tho
(04-01-2021, 12:37 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I must say, the consistency level in letting people unresign has been pretty good lately, april fools or not

i love and miss u tho
Yeah it has been is why i was hesitant but dinks needs some fixing still and I’m stuck like glue ig

ILSM IMY you’re my favorite with Dong
I don’t think anyone has anything bad to say about you returning. People will probably be fine with it. However, myself and probably others doubt this is real, but I guess time will tell so if you are being serious then I’ll guess we see you tommorow.
(04-01-2021, 12:38 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 12:37 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I must say, the consistency level in letting people unresign has been pretty good lately, april fools or not

i love and miss u tho
Yeah it has been is why i was hesitant but dinks needs some fixing still and I’m stuck like glue ig

ILSM IMY you’re my favorite with Dong
god ur worse than i am

play league sometime ty
(04-01-2021, 12:38 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t think anyone has anything bad to say about you returning. People will probably be fine with it. However, myself and probably others doubt this is real, but I guess time will tell so if you are being serious then I’ll guess we see you tommorow.
We'll be watching closely-