Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion.
I miss you sis!!  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(04-01-2021, 12:38 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I don’t think anyone has anything bad to say about you returning. People will probably be fine with it. However, myself and probably others doubt this is real, but I guess time will tell so if you are being serious then I’ll guess we see you tommorow.
Not tomorrow closer to the 9th. I’m going on a trip to wv so my gramma can meet the baby. But I’ll be there Heart
I've missed u T_T wb my favorite lil smurf. Give me the aggro soraka runes thnx
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I know the timing is an awkward date, but what Nuru stated in her initial statement is true. There have been discussions of her return as a community admin and possibly to the servers as well. We both agreed that she should work her way back into PH more legitimately since she has been resigned for quite a bit of time now but was basically a dead admin the last 9+ months she was PH Admin.

These talks happened more legitimately when discord opinions split the community on issues as well as items on the forums. I know the forums are full of shitposting at the moment, but please from here on out, take the thread seriously. If people legitimately want Nuru back or not, we want to hear from you and the reasons why.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I promise any negative opinions will not be argued by myself as I’m well aware i can be bitchy. We all know that.
I didn't realize this was serious lmao.
I don't really know you as you resigned before my time, but welcome back!
Edit:
Since I am theoretically TTT mod (once the donor sandwich is removed), I don't really have any opinions with regards to PH. I have no opposition with working with more admins with regards to discord. More help is good with me :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I missed you come back!
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Yea, come back. Please.
One of the top 3 admins this community has ever seen. I’m glad that this is true
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Welcome back!

Note:Add something to murder please: (