Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuru Returns? Community admin discussion.
The return of momma Nuru?! I'm totally on board if this isn't a big joke. Would love to have you back! TinyCommunityAdmin text hat incoming.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
(04-01-2021, 02:38 PM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: The return of momma Nuru?! I'm totally on board if this isn't a big joke. Would love to have you back! TinyCommunityAdmin text hat incoming.
First thing I’m doing is abusing my ph admin rank and banning you
(04-01-2021, 03:35 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 02:38 PM)augmENTreality2 Wrote: The return of momma Nuru?! I'm totally on board if this isn't a big joke. Would love to have you back! TinyCommunityAdmin text hat incoming.
First thing I’m doing is abusing my ph admin rank and banning you
Start with Travis

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me

If this somehow isn't a prank, I might actually think of rejoining the community lol.
(04-01-2021, 03:48 PM)Spaghetti Wrote: Fool me once, shame on you

If this somehow isn't a prank, I might actually think of rejoining the community lol.
Reconsider that thought.

Mr alt account who r u wtf
(04-01-2021, 03:56 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

Legitimately speaking nuru is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of communing with online and while our history is a bit rocky due to 2019 I still hold her to one of the highest regards in terms of leadership abilities. Reading through old posts I now have access to as an admin I have zero doubt in my mind that I would like her to come back. Also even if she doesn't want to be admin I wouldn't mind having her in a consultation role similar to dong. +1 for the return of mom.
(04-01-2021, 04:08 PM)Spaghetti Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 03:56 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:

I hate you

(04-01-2021, 04:21 PM)battons Wrote: Legitimately speaking nuru is one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of communing with online and while our history is a bit rocky due to 2019 I still hold her to one of the highest regards in terms of leadership abilities. Reading through old posts I now have access to as an admin I have zero doubt in my mind that I would like her to come back. Also even if she doesn't want to be admin I wouldn't mind having her in a consultation role similar to dong. +1 for the return of mom.
That means a lot considering everything that happened with the community bans. Like a lot lot. Thank you. Almost made me cry
I was informed that this was actually real and I am quite excited. If it turned out to be false, my disappointment would be immeasurable.

Nuru is a great person and I think I can speak for the whole community when I say that she is always welcome back. There's a reason why she never had Admin removed on the PH server - she is a person we can trust and know wouldn't do anything to intentionally harm the community that we have here.

Welcome back, formally.