Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
Steam Name: fortnite [I don't remember the name i was banned with]

Steam I.D:
STEAM_0:0:91952570

Who banned you: §8Lt_Deathstar

Reason for ban: Hacking/Aimbot

Reason for Admins to unban you: I don't know, i don't remember doing anything wrong.

(Optional) Extra details/information: I don't have
This looks like someone might of forgot to unban you. According to your last appeal it was accepted since the evidence wasn’t enough or something. Anyway just sit tight and I’m sure this will get fixed sometime soon hopefully.
(04-03-2021, 07:10 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: This looks like someone might of forgot to unban you. According to your last appeal it was accepted since the evidence wasn’t enough or something. Anyway just sit tight and I’m sure this will get fixed sometime soon hopefully.
So what do i do?
Like I said. Just sit tight and wait for someone to look at this appeal. It’s kinda early right now for some people too so just be patient.
Apologies Fortnite it does seem like there was an oversight on your unban. I’m not at my PC at the moment but I will check with our admin and get this fixed ASAP.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Fixed, sorry about that.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army