Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mumbanger Donor Abuse on ph
(04-05-2021, 09:01 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: It's a bit difficult to really get a picture of what happened with such a short video as there may have been other things that happened before this. Also I don't know if the donor has been informed of this report to be able to defend himself. As this is a first time report I think that a verbal warning and reminder of the guidelines is appropriate.

I can upload and send the unedited video but thats 40 minutes of mostly irrelevant infomation, that was all i could tell that pertained as abuse.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
(04-05-2021, 12:29 PM)RopeGuy20 Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 09:01 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: It's a bit difficult to really get a picture of what happened with such a short video as there may have been other things that happened before this. Also I don't know if the donor has been informed of this report to be able to defend himself. As this is a first time report I think that a verbal warning and reminder of the guidelines is appropriate.

I can upload and send the unedited video but thats 40 minutes of mostly irrelevant infomation, that was all i could tell that pertained as abuse.

Upload and give time stamps.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Player has been warned and given the link to the donor guidelines.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army