Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adam - STEAM_0:0:121961596
Offender's Name: Adam

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121961596

Potential Witnesses: @Quantum_Edge  Captain Narwhals Leviivel @"Lex (2)" 

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM through prop killing and generally being a troll about it

Lex joined shortly after most these kills were done

Proof: 
[Image: t3kXjVB.jpeg]
 [Image: bxXAfCM.jpg]

[Image: FGW3aPY.png]

[Image: bNXcJRb.jpg]

[Image: 8vCGsC6.png]

[Image: NKVDQSs.jpg]

[Image: NKVDQSs.jpg]

[Image: unZ7Bia.jpeg]

[Image: yvmgbVg.jpg]

[Image: wYQrqsu.jpeg]
Thank you brother!

More evidences: https://imgur.com/a/RPFEISR This was right after he propkilled me. I ask him to stop... He didn't, and then i added a warn on Adam for constantly prop killing

After that he RDMed Milly 2 times in a row. Evidences: https://imgur.com/a/8u4J8NK and https://imgur.com/a/VTMt3f1
not Adam :( free my boy

How many people reported? It’s only MassRDM if people were reporting, especially since there was staff on.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-05-2021, 12:01 PM)(j)ax Wrote: not Adam :( free my boy

How many people reported? It’s only MassRDM if people were reporting, especially since there was staff on.
They said lex got on after the kills were done from what I know so far. You can’t really report someone if there is no staff are on. Then again idk exactly when lex got on so it honestly depends on the time when the kills were done.

Also would like to add that Adam was throwing random inceds as inno the other week. Did this while staff was on and he kinda got lucky since not many reported if I remember correctly.

Hello jax! There was no reports because i wasn't there when it started

I already started reporting before lex got on, messaged him and he advised to make the ban request still.
+1 for ban.
+1 for slays
(04-05-2021, 12:15 PM)Lex (2) Wrote:

Hello jax! There was no reports because i wasn't there when it started

Ahh makes sense, then I guess it can’t be helped. I’ll message Adam and see if he wants to comment on it
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-05-2021, 12:38 PM)Adam Wrote: Nothing much to say but if people do really have a big problem with me prop killing i'll tone it down
So Adam, it’s not personal and I even like to play with you. But when i joined the server today, Jaffa came to me and said that you was doing a lot of RDM's and Prop Killing. As I wanted to try to help him, I asked him to do the ban request. Unfortunately what you seem to like to do is against the rules, and I'm here to help the community and keep everything very peaceful on the server, so that everyone can play smoothly without these rule breaks, which can often cause a lot of stress. I hope you understand my point too.
(04-05-2021, 12:38 PM)Adam Wrote: Nothing much to say but if people do really have a big problem with me prop killing i'll tone it down
I really hope you do dude. We had similar issues before with you in regards to rdm and you have seemed to chilled out with it but now it seems you are doing it again. I hope you do stop though.