Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That post again
Short and to the point:
- manhacks when, they're still on the test server aren't they? If not, when's the replacement come in
- special rounds return when

Other than that, bring up stuff I didn't mention or forgot.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
manhacks are based
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Replacements come in whenever dink puts them on the server. Last I heard they needed an icon and that was about it.
special rounds are on ts, but where my Pidgeon gang at?
special rounds are awful
former admin2
(04-06-2021, 09:09 PM)Deadpool Wrote: special rounds are awful
Why? I think I do remember them causing issues with lag and stuff but what else was wrong with them
(04-06-2021, 03:43 PM)Mana Wrote: Short and to the point:
- manhacks when, they're still on the test server aren't they? If not, when's the replacement come in
We don't need Guru Drak making a return pls

- special rounds return when
no

Other than that, bring up stuff I didn't mention or forgot.
ok you forgot this

when is
(04-06-2021, 09:15 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 09:09 PM)Deadpool Wrote: special rounds are awful
Why? I think I do remember them causing issues with lag and stuff but what else was wrong with them
Half of them didn't work, some had to potential to crash the server, and inverted rounds were terrible to play. 

Also, multiple rounds had you killing your T buddies or other inno's. If you cared about score, you couldn't participate.

I can understand why people would want special rounds but imo, they take away from the game and add no particular value.
former admin2
Special rounds were fun imo, I enjoyed them plenty way back when they were still a thing. I also wouldn't mind the re-addition of manhacks either, makes for a good distraction while you take pot shots at other players.
That specific special rounds add-on broke and likely won't get re-added. But yeah half of the special rounds in that add-on were very broken.
[Image: b_560x95.png]