It's been thirty more days that have passed since I've been gone
(04-06-2021, 07:42 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: Okay this is really cool. I (poorly) replicated what he's doing on my own, it's not that hard. Here's what he's doing:
1. Holds crouch while landing
2. Uncrouches before he lands, this makes him pop back to full height
3. Crouches again
4. Jumps before fully crouching, this makes him pop back to full height and then jump
5. Repeat

He wasn't hacking. Free this man!
what is he a starcraft player?

but still i agree with besse if this is the voodoo hoodoo then free the man
I'll go ahead and +1 for unban as the video shows pretty clearly the exact same bhop style Peggas had on the server. My only concern is that you seemed to never miss a bhop on the server unlike in your video but I can set that aside for giving another chance as I feel as though most cheaters don't put as much effort into trying to get unbanned.
(04-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Why do you perfectly crouch twice each time when nohboard shows you holding down the ctrl key and your camera shows it too?
I cannot support an unban until this is answered. As stupid as this question seems, anything like a script or macro that can give you a competitive advantage (which, in this case, breaks your hitbox and makes it extremely difficult to land a headshot without a lot of luck and doing this legit should be labeled an exploit anyways but this isn't the thread for that) isn't allowed on the server.
@PegasDoggeAM do you have any comment to the questions asked before we finalize this thread?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Pegas not to make you feel pressured or anything but you probably should at least attempt to answer laced question. Otherwise well.....
(04-11-2021, 09:18 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Why do you perfectly crouch twice each time when nohboard shows you holding down the ctrl key and your camera shows it too?
I cannot support an unban until this is answered. As stupid as this question seems, anything like a script or macro that can give you a competitive advantage (which, in this case, breaks your hitbox and makes it extremely difficult to land a headshot without a lot of luck and doing this legit should be labeled an exploit anyways but this isn't the thread for that) isn't allowed on the server.
I thought russefarmer's explanation was enough, therefore I didn't answer that question, he described my actions quite accurately, repeating which you would get the same result as mine. Although it looks like a double +duck, it really is not, which can be checked through the demo.
Unban APPROVED.

Since this has been able to be replicated by Russ, we agree to an unban. However, please reframe from using this in-game as it could cause a further issue with hitreg and headbox issues. If we see you using it, we will have a repeat as before.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]