Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smiling Hacker
Name: SMILE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:244885016
Potential Witnesses: Steelman334
Reason to Ban: Hacking
Proof: https://youtu.be/ixjWROvLfp0
Other: Didn't see any friends on the server and they have a VAC ban.
[Image: smile.png]
so far from what i've seen, it doesnt look like hacking i was watching him before I left and nothing sus happened.

The VAC ban is always concerning, but again I havent watched the whole video yet so I will let the other mods figure out what to do with this fine piece of evidence.

Thanks for making the report
Go away
[gBan] Lt. Star has banned SMILE - Duration: Indefinitely! (Hacking)
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

So I see a few very sus things, he looks at areas where props are, pretends to search then goes to kill them. This happened with the first kill at (57s) and he knows there is a prop in the trash can outside but doesn't know how to get to it, another player beats him to it (1:47). He then messes around but spots a prop which he thinks is above the kitchen at the drinks machine and goes to get it but cant work out how to kill it (it was actually in the cooker hoods in the kitchen). Once he jumps down he looks at the outside wall at 3:17 where he can see where Steelman is hiding, he then messes around to burn time and eventually kills Steelman with a flick to the tree where he hides. Lastly he goes back to the drinks machine but still can't kill it and tries to nuke it, he continues to hang around that area to try and get the kill.

+1 Ban
[Image: unknown.jpg]