Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAV: an in-progress request on a noted spammer
Offender's Name & Steam ID: MAV STEAM_0:0:101100165

Potential Witnesses: All of y’all

Reason to Ban: Repeat mic spam, chat spam, and playing music through his mic.

Proof: in progress

Other: This lovely fella has a tendency to spam. Most annoyingly by playing music through his mic. He only tends to do this when no staff are on, so none of the staff have been able to gather much evidence to ban him again. We cannot accept word of mouth as evidence.
         This is a call for any and all evidence our players and/or donors may have on MAV. We as staff have gotten some ss from relay of the chat spam but having a recording of the mic spam would be very helpful. If you do not have any currently, please keep your recording software ready for him especially if no staff are on.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Given what we have seen in relay and in player reports and staff reports, we should be doing a ban for sure.

I look forward to seeing more evidence come through on this so we can figure it out.

MAV has been listed 9 times for us for mic spam, kicked once for mic spam.

Also : included bans from GBAN, some of these are fixes from the previous ban.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go away
I currently have One recording so far, this was when he first started playing on the server. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJaAVz1tWI
I probably have a bunch of proof but id have to sift through hours of footage.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
No real opinion, honestly. I've been on with him a couple of time but never really had him do anything of note. As far as I've seen he doesn't seem all that disruptive but the evidence should speak for itself. I just don't want to jump the gun on this and see him banned for too long.
(04-09-2021, 12:44 PM)Zenful Wrote: No real opinion, honestly. I've been on with him a couple of time but never really had him do anything of note. As far as I've seen he doesn't seem all that disruptive but the evidence should speak for itself. I just don't want to jump the gun on this and see him banned for too long.
You haven't been around very long to understand that we as a community of active PH regulars and staff have had a consistent issue with this player. Everyday he comes on to Mic Spam, and even chat spam as of yesterday. Usually happens whenever staff aren't on to deal with him which is why this thread is made. He is an evasive lil shit.
I can't count how many times people ping for his shenanigans and staff miss it because he dips once je is gagged once by a donor.

Please holder comment for evidence, will add when I get home

Evidence for 04/08/2021 listing by me:

Chat spam found through relay, my video evidence of his Mic spam on 03/21/2021 has been lost to space and time. 
But other staff were present during this encounter.

[Image: 4ee63d17b2a7eb5a8b224b525ec81f2e.png]
I'm going to add this for an insight to this player.
MAV is a player who has already a bunch of punishments for his shenanigans which I will list below.

• Several Round gags
  • A few Map gags
  • A day ban
  • 3 day ban
  • A week ban

The evidence gathering from Regs/Donors is to confirm he really does need a much longer ban considering the amount of times he has been the subject of @ PH On-Call Staff pings.
This is a very short clip as I was listening to music myself at the time, but I was able to catch the tail end of his mic spam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0nzwq805vo
Just got banned temporarily by me and upped to a month by Pauling for mic spam.

https://youtu.be/Yr2rwTSsh5U
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
banned the homie for 30 days based off of his actions today : not to mention he said to Barton that he "has a plan for mic spamming" - he is obviously well aware of what he is doing. I would like us to consider a perm ban if we get enough evidence. I may have him saying his mic spam plan on video, but I had stepped away, so I can go back and look for that unless Barton has it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go away