Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its a jetpack thread
my man beepo is right, there is no rule in the motd that says jetpacks are allowed. Yes it would fall under exploit but it does not day that under the exploit section i ask that some one just add's "jump pack is the bad" 

please and tanks
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I agree that a note should be added into the Exploiting section of the rules to include the Jump pack/Jetpack.
Is the jump pack not allowed on DR at all? If it is it should be deleted from the Pointshop..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-10-2021, 08:32 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: Is the jump pack not allowed on DR at all? If it is it should be deleted from the Pointshop..

It has been removed from point shop but older players still have them. For a time someone was selling them to players.
yeah i didn't have perm to completley take it away
[Image: titan.gif]
I can't actually remember if you even CAN take it away fully. You can with normal items, but the jet pack is built in. In any case you can just eat the code and make it a cosmetic only.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-10-2021, 09:34 PM)Russ the Stress Queen Wrote: I can't actually remember if you even CAN take it away fully. You can with normal items, but the jet pack is built in. In any case you can just eat the code and make it a cosmetic only.
I think when you take it away fully it will affect every server. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that the jetpacks files are linked across to ph to ttt to murder.
Yeah Dink is the only one who can fully take it away
[Image: titan.gif]