Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nopleez unban please
Name and Steam ID: nopleez (STEAM_0:0:25213494)

Who banned you: I don't know

Reason for Ban: Ban evading, shitposting, harassing PH

Why Admins should unban you: I just want to make TTT ban requests.

Additional Info: I've been playing on the server for a few months now, I'm a reformed good boy. If you don't trust me just ask my colleagues.
Just unban him from the forums and have him on some sort of limitation. Either that or tell the man a final no cus otherwise this will be a endless cycle lol.
I think Mr. Nopleez should be unbanned from the forums. If he misbehaves again it will be entertaining to watch, at the very least. Let him help out with some ban requests and occasional shitposts.
From an objective point of view I feel NoPleez should be forum unbanned. Given his history I feel we can limit his posting to the TTT ban requests section initially.
Nopleez has helped me with several ban requests in the past, facilitating them through me. Several of my ban requests during my time as trusted/tmod were essentially me relaying nopleez's ban request for him.

His trolling, from what I hear, has been significantly reduced in the server, and he is not a major pain to me in discord either.

I will +1 a 'reduction', to unbanning nopleez's forum account and limiting posting to only the TTT ban request section.
I would suggest that as Nopleez proves himself behaved in that section, that he can request an expanded or full unban in the future.

+1 unban with restrictions as described above
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Unban nopleez has been a meme before even I started here. Not gonna leave an opinion just stating it's been a long time.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(04-11-2021, 05:02 PM)Battons Wrote: Unban nopleez has been a meme before even I started here. Not gonna leave an opinion just stating it's been a long time.
Exactly why I think this should be settled finally.
It'll be a pleasure to view what will inevitably be your next ban reason
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I’m not creating a special setup for someone like this. No, we have rules for a reason. I’m not undercutting them because “it’d be funny” or “give him one more chance”. He has something around 25-30 bans on here.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon