Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Raider 4 Mod Part II
  • Feel free to let me know your legitimate feelings towards this. If you don't feel comfortable posting, let me know personally.

Ingame Name: Raider Hanks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80360476
Discord Tag: Raider Hanks#0809

Time Played: 1,052.067 hours. (98.8 hours since my T-mod application) Gametracker

When First Joined: March 2015, Activity wasn't constant until 2018's Summer.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Every day right now. Most of the time, its after 1pm when I'm finished with course work. If someone messages me needed staff on, usually I can come immediately. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test-Mod

What can you do to help the community:  As a Moderator, I can issue bans ranging from 1 day to permanent. T-mods can only issue a karma ban, which solves the issue for an hour at max. While effective immediately, an individual can leave to avoid the karma ban. Furthermore, the "aura" of a moderator serves to better quell certain members against breaking rules. Any staff does this, but moderators being able to immediately ban individuals serves to prevent some players from acting out. My personality is enjoyable for players on the server. I will play along, tease, and joke with anyone. I am not overtly hostile and strive to be as friendly (when i'm not roasting someone like bryann) as possible. I am inquisitive when it comes to reports, always double checking and personally asking the players if they want an individual slain. I have been moderator in this community before, serving about 6-7 months in late 2019 and early 2020. This experience means I will not require an "adjustment time" learing how to moderate and I can strive to help the server with the new abilities immediately. 

Why you want to help the community: As I have said on almost every staff application, I strive to maintain the fun on the server and ensure the survival of the community. My old communities died from drama and lack of dedication of the staff. I do not want to go through that again, partially because I do not believe there any many TTT servers left for me that would be enjoyable. I have been actively a part of this server since 2018. I was a sophomore in highschool. Now i'm about to be a 2nd year in college. As I always love to play the game, I want to make sure its fun for other players. When I resigned, I wanted to come back because it was very unenjoyable being unable to assist the server. When staff weren't on, it became frustrating

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nothing legitimate. Just joke bans. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes. 

How did you find us?: Randomly searching when my main server (at the time) was having a slow morning. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yeah

Other: 

• Last month, drama occurred partially due to my own actions (either directly or indirectly). I do not enjoy drama. I felt awful for what I either instigated or inadvertently caused. That was not truly me. While I recently addressed my feelings, I reiterate that I am truly sorry for what I caused. I do not endorse drama on TTT and I never should in the rest of the server. Part of the community are the other servers, meaning I should strive to maintain them as well.
  • I resigned last year due to frustrations with drama and then unsatisfaction with the admin team at the time. I will not be doing so ever again. The only way to fix issues is through remaining in the staff team and taking action when issues occur. While one can still advocate outside of staff team, it is not a part of my personality to go through with such. I shall leave those who are well versed in it. 
  • Feel free to let me know your legitimate feelings towards this. If you don't feel comfortable posting, let me know personally
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Already told you what I believe you should work on and you seem to realize this based on your posts you made. Anyway raider does a good job staffing whenever I played on the server and stuff. Handles stuff and reports well. I never had any major issues with him whenever he was staffing in game so 1+ from me.
Listen here u lil baby faced fuck.

You've made a lot of progress, and you addressed your issues and are making the right steps to fix those issues. I really admire that. Yeah, I told you to resign over that drama because I was sick of the shit storm, but you've proven to be actually a decent human?? Plus you crush me in CAH so I cant complain.

In all, I think you've definitely made the right steps into the right direction. And asking for feedback is a great way to further improve yourself.

Big fat +1 and I wish you the best in this.
Go away
The right steps have been made, but I’d rather see you walk a little more first. That being said I’m not active for shit in server.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Obviously, last month's drama was unfortunate, but I seriously did not expect you to handle it the way you did.

We all make mistakes, but not everyone responds to it the way you did. You showed a type of behavior that is exactly what we we need in the leadership of this server. You demonstrated the ability to accept criticism, to listen to people's concerns, and respond with kindness, restraint, and mutual respect. You really earned my respect and changed my opinion of you.

Furthermore, you:
- Are well liked by players on the server
- Have regular, consistent playing time
- File reports regularly and interpret slays well
- Effectively manage smaller problems, opting to talk to people and keep things light hearted without having to heavy-handedly put down "warns" or gags
- Engage with all players, making them feel welcomed and helping them to have fun.

This is a no brainer. You earn a big +1 from me.
Respect your elders
Let me ask you this. As someone who got into a *Very* heated debate with you that resulted in me leaving the main staff discord, what are you gonna do to prevent something like last month from getting to that point? I understand personal growth does happen but that was a very heated discussion that happened. I know I'm PH but as a Mod, you represent the community as a whole, not just TTT. You'll have to forgive me for being skeptical on you being promoted to Mod.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I am not comfortable posting.
@[Yellow] Travis1421 To prevent from reaching that point again, I'll ensure I temperate and restrain the level of debate that occurs. What we went through what literally both of us just throwing our views back and forth. Originally we had good intentions, but I let it go too far. I want to keep debate in designated chats, possibly moving to dms to keep the server from viewing drama, and simply ending it if it goes too far. We should have constructive criticism, never again what we once went through. I apologize for taking part in ostracizing aspects of our community from the whole.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I do not agree with the political views/mindset(s) that Raider Hanks has. I do not agree with him about who he should respect in his heritage. But, I will give him a +1 because I think he could do a lot for the TTT Server as a Moderator since he does such a good job already as a TMOD.

Best of luck to you my friend, we should play Jackbox again sometime.
+1 never had an issue with hanks hes a good guy and a great staff member.
He was a great mod in the past and I have no doubt he will do a great job again.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]