Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RipeOompaLoompa's Ban Request
Offender's Name: @RipeOompaLoompa 
Steam Profile - https://steamcommunity.com/id/DominatinMonkey/

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81982302

Potential Witnesses: Zacatk179 - (STEAM_0:0:94138707)  & Momo Yaoyorozu - (STEAM_0:1:107898006)
Steam Profiles - https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zacatk179/https://steamcommunity.com/id/EmeraldGamerz1616 respectively. 

Reason to Ban: Doxxing

Proof:

Alrighty, so lemme start this with a bit of pretext. I came across all of this evidence through my own digging and through the victims, so if it initially appears one-sided that is why. I created this thread not only to start a conversation on this issue but to also get the entire story in a much more controlled environment. Of course, the punishment for Doxxing is "A perm ban of steam account and IP from all servers if sufficient evidence is provided."  We do not have any audio/video evidence of the situation, so it is currently all he-say, she-say. So let's get this straight.

Let's try to not use any real names in the comments below and I will be 'representing' the victims here, Zacatk179 & Momo Yaoyorozu.

The Timeline (as I know it):
 -Zacatk179 was shit-talking or something towards RipeOompaLoompa, which prompted this
-RipeOompaLoompa says "Hey Zacatk179, I'm going to cook you, get it, because your last name is [Zacatk179's Real Name]?" --- proceeds to leak his social media.
-Zacatk179 leaks his address (very smart)
[Image: 6ca8beb345b34e3d65add3a34ff4603a.png]
-Momo (Zacatk179's friend) jumps in and says ohhh man you're killin em 
-RipeOompaLoompa says something to the effect of "What do you care [Momo's Real Name]? Or should I say [Momo's Nickname]?"

Evidence Provided:
[Image: 35233a036ef49dc30ae4f5025f0be4b2.png]
[Image: eb0aba3e69b876d4d8cc136639f0ed23.png]
This is in response to the doxxing.

[Image: d6e6261f876b6ba91e7fa97dc23e5ae6.png]
This is what RipeOompaLoompa said to me in response to the situation.

[Image: dd67e5999cdb1266d8a43d795f4e37f0.png]
This is what Momo said they witnessed.

Final Statements:
While I'm 100% sure you can get Momo and Zacatk's full names by searching and using things from their steam profile to search up their information, it is not okay to outright say the full names of people on the server like that.  
As far as what was actually on their steam profiles at the time of it happening, currently, Ripe is saying that his [Zac's] name was on his profile and that he has now changed it. Zac said his name has stayed the same throughout. As far as Momo's name goes it was partially on his steam profile (ripe said his full name & nickname tho) and has now changed it to something else.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I second Noire's testimony.
Respect your elders
I would love to see a response from @RipeOompaLoompa. I want to know how you gained access to the information regarding the two players and all the information you gave over chat.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
So to clarify, this guy leaked is own home address but is bothered by someone saying his name? That part doesn’t make sense.

You can plug in a home address and get the name of whole families.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Is that his real address? because it seems a little weird to leak your own address.
So I will admit I did say his name but at the time it was on his profile and was part of his username and momo i never said anything to or about as i dont know anything about him as they were also claiming that I said momos username "which is only said in real life" so idk how I would even be able to get a hold of it? And they kept asking me how i knew which i kept denying knowing anything about momo because i didnt the only think i knew was about zac which was from his steam profile and was in his username which I cant think of people who were on when they claim i said it other than Nick but I was on for multiple maps with them where they didnt say anything or question me "about knowing stuff about momo" until a mod was on as people who were on were also saying when they started saying it in vc so as I did say zacs name in a pun which didnt need to be done and i will admit nothing else is true and they were just saying when there was a mod on in an attempt to stir up more drama and hopefully get me in trouble. Also in zac saying his name wasnt on his profile when i looked it was and it wouldnt make sense to have a random name there when your username is your name anyway
(04-18-2021, 08:40 PM)RipeOompaLoompa Wrote: So I will admit I did say his name but at the time it was on his profile and was part of his username and momo i never said anything to or about as i dont know anything about him as they were also claiming that I said momos username "which is only said in real life" so idk how I would even be able to get a hold of it? And they kept asking me how i knew which i kept denying knowing anything about momo because i didnt the only think i knew was about zac which was from his steam profile and was in his username which I cant think of people who were on when they claim i said it other than Nick but I was on for multiple maps with them where they didnt say anything or question me "about knowing stuff about momo" until a mod was on as people who were on were also saying when they started saying it in vc so as I did say zacs name in a pun which didnt need to be done and i will admit nothing else is true and they were just saying when there was a mod on in an attempt to stir up more drama and hopefully get me in trouble. Also in zac saying his name wasnt on his profile when i looked it was and it wouldnt make sense to have a random name there when your username is your name anyway
But you did say a nickname that I used to go by that isn't linked to my steam nor a social media profile. The only thing I think it could be linked to is my Microsoft account which I doubt you just casually found that quickly. I don't care that you found my real name because at the time it was on my steam but that nickname (not username) was not readily available for you to find, which tells me you had some other way of finding it. With how fast you did find it the only thing I can think of is doxxing. Plus neither of us ever gave you permission in the first place to say our real first and last names on a server of people we didn't know. Even Noire spent 40 minutes or so in discord with us digging through our steam accounts and trying to find the information you found and there wasn't anything linking to my personal nickname that he could find.

(04-17-2021, 12:30 AM)(j)ax Wrote: So to clarify, this guy leaked is own home address but is bothered by someone saying his name? That part doesn’t make sense.

I just wanna clarify that yes he did leak his own home address but it was after OompaLoompa doxed us. He did it because he was mad that his information was leaked, that part is his own fault and I don't know why he thought that would help. Him doing that still doesn't change the fact that OompaLoompa leaked our personal information and even though Zac is at fault for leaking his own address I never leaked mine and I'm still a victim here to.
PSA: Please keep personally identifiable information out of public eye as much as possible if you DON'T want people knowing it. Combinations of city and full name, as well as birthday and zip code are very personally identifiable that can be used by people to "connect the dots" on who you are.

I don't have anything to say about this ban request, but we can all protect ourselves better by keeping our mouths shut on our personal information.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(04-18-2021, 08:55 PM)Momo Yaoyorozu Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 08:40 PM)RipeOompaLoompa Wrote: So I will admit I did say his name but at the time it was on his profile and was part of his username and momo i never said anything to or about as i dont know anything about him as they were also claiming that I said momos username "which is only said in real life" so idk how I would even be able to get a hold of it? And they kept asking me how i knew which i kept denying knowing anything about momo because i didnt the only think i knew was about zac which was from his steam profile and was in his username which I cant think of people who were on when they claim i said it other than Nick but I was on for multiple maps with them where they didnt say anything or question me "about knowing stuff about momo" until a mod was on as people who were on were also saying when they started saying it in vc so as I did say zacs name in a pun which didnt need to be done and i will admit nothing else is true and they were just saying when there was a mod on in an attempt to stir up more drama and hopefully get me in trouble. Also in zac saying his name wasnt on his profile when i looked it was and it wouldnt make sense to have a random name there when your username is your name anyway
But you did say a nickname that I used to go by that isn't linked to my steam nor a social media profile. The only thing I think it could be linked to is my Microsoft account which I doubt you just casually found that quickly. I don't care that you found my real name because at the time it was on my steam but that nickname (not username) was not readily available for you to find, which tells me you had some other way of finding it. With how fast you did find it the only thing I can think of is doxxing. Plus neither of us ever gave you permission in the first place to say our real first and last names on a server of people we didn't know. Even Noire spent 40 minutes or so in discord with us digging through our steam accounts and trying to find the information you found and there wasn't anything linking to my personal nickname that he could find.

(04-17-2021, 12:30 AM)(j)ax Wrote: So to clarify, this guy leaked is own home address but is bothered by someone saying his name? That part doesn’t make sense.

I just wanna clarify that yes he did leak his own home address but it was after OompaLoompa doxed us. He did it because he was mad that his information was leaked, that part is his own fault and I don't know why he thought that would help. Him doing that still doesn't change the fact that OompaLoompa leaked our personal information and even though Zac is at fault for leaking his own address I never leaked mine and I'm still a victim here to.

So, just to clarify and make sure everyone is on the same page:

The only thing that was truly 'doxxed' was a nickname of yours? Zack leaked his own address (wtf lmao), and both of you guys had your first and last names in your steam profile at the time?

@RipeOompaLoompa I guess you just need to clarify the nickname point, because unless I'm mistaken, nothing else is really doxxing.

Also, just as a personal opinion, this whole thing is kinda cringe on your part. Regardless if momo and zac had their personal info publicly displayed, it's pretty obvious the intent behind your actions. Trying to play the part of an internet bad ass "hehe look i got your name and info!! rawr xD!!!!!" is some weak shit lmao

Momo and Zac, if you're that pressed about private information being 'leaked' onto a server, don't make your name and location public on your steam profile. Or if you are, at least make your steam profile private.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
This seems to be a dead end. We will do our best to keep doxxing out of the community. Thank you @RipeOompaLoompa for your cooperation. Sorry to have dragged you into this, I hope that in the future you'll try not to use real names to make jokes --- it can really upset some people. Thank you.

But, this is closed. Thank you.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator