What Server(s): PropHunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked the acting staff member via scoreboard

When They Did It: 18/04/2021 11:31pm

Potential Witnesses: Ava, Jurgen

Proof: 

[Image: b11b8282d3a991159caa1129ebdae85c.png]

Time stamps in the description of the video
I would be nice and put effort into making links for each timestamp but it is 2am and I want to sleep

The continuation of the chat from Relay

[Image: 21cd2fb42f15a6c46c8da9337e890c87.png]

It did not continue after this

Other:
Context is that I was dealing with a server full of trolls, it is late so I was tired of giving warnings to people who weren't going to listen so I was handing out punishments accordingly, Donor 'ReapingKorbius' asked 'who we kickin' answers 'so gerbil' and kicks me from scoreboard. I in return kick him from Relay and join back to give him a warning which is if he continued he'd get a ban and a thread. But he argued that I was being toxic for doing my job, and went off in the chat. In hindsight I shouldn't of kicked from relay but I am tired and got a bit upset. But My thought process was I needed to kick him before he attempted to kick me again when I loaded in.
I was being a lil cranky but I don't think I was being incredibly bad, I was still following procedure given via guidelines (not to a T for a specific player but still procedure)

If Trusted aren't Staff, TestMod isn't Staff, WHAT IS STAFF? :thinking:
Clearly, donor abuse since you were in the middle of staffing. +1

Also you did not use Comic Sans sooo +2

Edit: Also I think that kicking the player from the relay was a good move. It should've been a wake-up call to them to not do that. If people have an issue then it should be brought up on the forums... not by kicking staff for no good reason. The problem with being "toxic" could have been brought to your attention and discussed at another time. There was completely no need to kick you at all.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
+1, I can't really add much to this thread so yeah, he kicked staff for doing their job just to be a class act, good job donor man, a real troll's hero.
Based on the proof youve provided and the text conversation that went down, even though i cant add much its a +1 for at least loss of donor at the minimum.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Personally not only did he deserve the kick he should have received a temp ban.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Seeing as how this individual has at max maybe a couple hours on the server, kicked a staff member for being toxic while ignoring others who were using homophobic slurs, and argued about the kick, the donor has had their donor removed and given the supporter rank.

They will not be temp banned at this time. That will depend on their future actions. Thanks for the report.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army