Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pencil rdm
Hi everyone,
After discussing with Valiance in-game, he did confess to me RDMing at least 6 people in bikini bottom via pencil.
Since no staff were on at the time, we have no record of reports - and Valiance has agreed to serve 6 slays for all 6 rdm's via pencil.
Fiurther conduct like this in game may very well result in a ban - but in this case, it was not clear how many players consented, how many RDM's were actually justified, etc.

Based on the honesty of the player in confessing to the RDMing, the lack of report evidence (likely due to no staff on), and the fact that the player would have stayed to serve slays, I have decided to issue slays only instead of banning. There is precident for not banning for mass RDM if the person who massed stays to serve their slays.

As such, I feel that my discretion of applying 6 slays, with no RDM ban, is appropriate at this time. Valiance has already served 3 slays, and has waited out the server downtime period to continue serving his slays.

On that note, future instances of rdm issue with Valiance can and should be served with bans as normal.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks